Monday, March 3, 2008

"Is it Any Wonder?"


My hubby has been prompting me to write some more episodes of my cuckolding experiences. He thinks it is sexy that I cuckold him--and being a guy, likes details. About the best I give him is something along the lines, of " Hey, I hooked up with Fantasy Man. We Fucked. I came home." Since I have written a couple of stories now with a few more graphic details, he has been asking me to write some more. (Isn't that such a guy thing--, "please,please,please please?")

A recent news story I read on line made me remember one episode. The news story was about 3 people in a car having sex while driving down the road. Well, this was not a 3-some...but I remember when...

Fantasy Man called me & asked I met him in the usual spot for a get together, but he had an errand to do first. That had been the day before--so the man was thinking about this for going on 2 days. By the time I met up with him- he had a raging hard on, but we couldn't satisfy the urge until his errand was completed. I met him and in the usual 007 fashion, I followed his truck in my car. He drove to his apointment & let me walk in the office with him! I was ASTOUNDED! He is so careful about not being associated with me in public---I got out of my car & he got out of his truck with a raging hard ...it was clearly visible. I pointed out that fact & he said he it would not go down! We walked into the office, it still did not go down. I sat on a chair by the door, he walked over to the desk...fortunately, it was one of those high desks above waist level--so the girl behind it could not see what was pointing at her! He went in for his appointment & I waited quietly & patiently in the waiting room. When he was finished, he said to get in his truck. I hopped in & he drove off lookng for a secluded spot. He just had to fuck my pussy! I sat kind of sideways so he could finger my pussy while he was driving around. I sat sideways & splayed my legs so he had ready access to miss pussy--he fingered & got it so 3 fingers could fit from being so wet. He rubbed my clit until I came. Then I leaned over & sucked his dick that was now out of his pants--being very careful not to let him come yet. I did not want to get his pants messed up since he had to go back to ice lady. I made sure to stop licking his cock when I felt he was near coming...he did not want me to stop & he wanted to fuck NOW. By this time he was in a residential neighborhood...going about 20 miles an hour or so, he said, hop on over here & let me stick my cock up your pussy--I have to fuck you now! I am a petite person, and it was a residential neighborhood, very quiet & rather dark--so I did just what he said. we were face to face behind the wheel...driving slowly--I sat down & got his cock deep inside of me. He managed to thrust his cock in & out of me --all while still driving. He was so ready, it was only a few thrusts & he moaned & shot a big load of cum up into me. He relaxed & I got off & sat back in the passenger seat. We cleaned up on the way back to where my car was parked. I told him he was such a STUD! & soo BAD! We got back to my car & he drove ahead of me to an area he knew I was familiar with & would not get lost going home. The cum was leaking out of me all the way home....Ah, now THAT is one for the memory banks! Is it any wonder why I continue to go whenever Fantasy Man calls?


Ms bdenied

6 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

This typical man loves that you shared the details.

I loved reading that and imagining that I was watching you the whole time. ;)

db said...

wow!

loved the details!

bdenied said...

Thanks Bliss and Hank I sent her the comments and she surely does appreciate them.

If anyone else reads the post enourage her with a comment...

Anonymous said...

Wow Ms bdenied, we love the story. Often we sit in the car and we talk sex, touch each other, but never had sex behind the wheel while driving. Great story and we love to read more....

Love Mike & Eva xx

helpmate hubby said...

OMG that was sooooooooo hot! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am filled with envy....damn hot story!

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...