Monday, April 30, 2007

Tryst details

Well she spent the night with him and as I mentioned she called me the next morning telling me she was glad she did. I did not get a tremendous amount of details from her. She did tell me when she got to his room, he was naked on the bed and waiting. She took him in her mouth and she wound up mounting him. He does not wear a condom with her and he cums in her. I find it more erotic that they dont use a condom and although it is somewhat risky we are fairly confident it is within reason an acceptable risk.

She did mention that it was not as exciting as it usually is, but then they generally have their sex in car in dark places, places I can not mention for fear of exposing who he is and I wont do that but if I mentioned the spot it would raise too many eyebrows and cause a lot of people a lot of consternation so I wont give it up.

Got an email from another friend who is going to come down one weekend and spend it with us. He will take her into the bedroom and sleep with her while I spend the night in the guest room. Of course I will write about this when it happens again.

For anyone who wants to post or comment on any postings. I finally got that function operational. You have to click on the topic in the right hand margin of the blog front page. The you will see that post stand alone and a post comments link at the bottom. This blog does not seem to be set up like other blogs. I can enclose a link and one gets to it by clicking on the subject title of the post but I can not seem to get links on the right margin as I see on other blogs. If anyone who blogs who reads this knows how to do that, please drop me a line.

1 comment:

MikeCindynJoe said...

We are a married and polyamorous couple with live-in lovers. We have never "dated" or played apart and it's interesting to learn the other sides of hotwifing. I personally enjoy watching others have sex with my wife and wouldn't want to miss a thing.

I just found your blog and will be back.

Mike

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...