Tuesday, November 3, 2009

When times are slow

Not that I have not been wanting to write but the cuckolding front has been very slow these days with not much at all going on.

Actually, we need to find her a fuck buddy but its been so busy at work etc, I have not had time to place any adds and or try to sift through the myriad of responses it is sure to generate.

We find there are times when there is a lot of extra marital fucking and times when it slows to a crawl.

She does get regular phone calls from her old fuck bud and has fun getting him off on the phone...Sometimes when I am here and he calls I listen in the hall as she has phone sex with him..it always makes me horny but it also makes me sad that is only via phone and not actually happening.

I suspect that in the next day or so, I am going to have something to write about, so to my loyal readers who have not had much to read, check back. I have a neat HNT planned, and then a post that should follow...stay tuned.

6 comments:

Augusto said...

Please bring on the stories, Mr. bdenied

Petal said...

Ah a good fuck buddy is hard to find.... :)

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

We're with you.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Anonymous said...

Sometimes life just takes a hold of things, huh?? I bet things will quickly turn... xx

bdenied said...

Aug: Stay tuned

Petal: Oh and you would think its so easy but I know that from your experience it is very difficult.....

Scott: We have a mutual envy society then

Southerngirl; So good to see you again and read your comment.....I suspect you may be right about things turning quickly

rage said...

I am picturing you in the hallway trying to eavesdrop in on her conversation as she gets her caller off.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...