Monday, November 9, 2009

A cuckold weekend

She met him at the airport and she checked into the hotel while he waited in the car. You see, I had made the reservation and had done so using my bonus points accumulated for all the travel I have done...The certificate was in her name, and it would have been obvious she was not with me or the certificate would have been in my name.

I could care less if the desk clerk thought she was fucking around on me, but I did not want him to cancel the certificate since she is not actually the account holder....I have no idea what certain clerks may or may not do, so why chance it.

Besides it gave her the giddiness of "sneaking around.'

They went to dinner.....apparently something he ate, (not her either) did not agree with him....he had to be mild a case of the "gotta goes." lucky for him, she travels prepared and some Imodium fixed him..

He was good to go the next morning and they apparently fucked at least twice and I am certain he ate her pussy at least once before fucking her and afterwards.

They had a nice dinner at a very expensive restaurant. it was a nice erotic weekend for her in the end but as mentioned it started a bit on the crappy side.....(yep---pun intended)

She came home looking well fucked and relaxed.....for most of the day she did not touch me at all.....on occasion telling me things they said or did....not much detail.

Later last night she was softly playing with my cock....she got me close, stopped...close stopped....close and just as it started to spew, moments before a shattering orgasm, she let go and my cum dribbled out...a pleasant sensation but not an orgiastic one.....just a release of ejaculate fluids....

I was more than surprised and pleased but as it turned out it was totally accidental...she had not intended to suppress the orgasm it just happened but considering she had gotten fucked by a strange cock while I remained home the cuckold husband, I thought it a fitting end

6 comments:

Topaz said...

How fortunate he was able to recover and show her a good time. And I love you're pun! You're so silly! You write the story well, and I'm glad you enjoyed her enjoyment.

bdenied said...

Topaz: Thanks for you comment and I gladly accept the 'silly' moniker...I do enjoy fooling around and finding play on words...glad you enjoyed the writing style...Your far to kind, but I'll take it

NoOne said...

LOL love the pun too!

rage said...

Isn't it hot when that happens?

Autumn said...

love the pun. glad she came home content, but wishing you'd had a more orgasmic experience still.

bdenied said...

Topaz: Yeah amazing what pussy can do to help a guy recover

MsL: That seems to have been a popular pun indeed

Rage: Oh my god yes its hot...and so glad you think so too

Autumn: Im sure you know what I think

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...