Friday, November 6, 2009

Preperation

We drop out for a bite to eat last night. She has some packing still to do.

On our way home, she says her pussy needs to be shaved. You see she rarely if ever meets anyone with a puss full of hair....it has to be smooth and bare.

It's also my cue to do the honors of making sure her pussy is accessible for whomever it is that is going to fuck her.

So I did the honors and got it nice and smooth...as usual after shaving it, she seems a bit turned on so I got my reward by kissing the kitty until the kitty exploded all over my face in a pretty hot big O.

It was such a turn on for me...shaving her puss in preparation for her airline trip knowing it was going to have a strange penis inside it.....

After shaving and getting her off, I climbed into bed with her, my cock standing up right and very, very aroused...she softly stroked me for probably half an hour, keeping me close but no where near the point of no return....she quickened her pace and as she could feel him about to let loose her hand clamped down hard, cutting off the stimulation and choking back the explosion....she did this several times, getting me hard, close and then nothing...and that's the way it was left last night.

This morning she got a call from old reliable who wanted his weekend phone bone....I kissed her pussy again while she got off on the phone with him and rarely does she let me in on this..

She was telling him how much she wanted his huge cock and how much she wanted him to cum on her and it was not lost on me that as she said this, my face was buried into her cunt.

After they finished and she had hung up, she leaned back with her knees to her chest patted my head and brought me to her cunt again....but only for a moment. She reminded me I was late for work....I was fully clothed at this time and when I got up from my knees, my cock was poking my pants straight out...she grabbed him and said more or less to him as if he were a microphone, 'NONE FOR YOU, YOU'RE GONNA WAIT!"

So as I write this late in the afternoon, with a raging hard on, she has called and said she is boarding the airplane and in a mere two hours will be with another man. It is funny, she said "J" is picking me up at the airport to take me to the hotel." He is on his way now.....I am sure anyone around would have heard this married woman tell her husband another man was picking her up. I can only wonder what they might think.

2 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Uh, let me think. Hmmm, I wonder. Gimme a hint. Does it start with a c?

bdenied said...

EK: Yes, cunt starts with the letter C

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...