Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Emails from the past

Well over a year ago when we were looking for someone to fuck my wife and enjoy sharing our cuckold relationship, I had seen an add on Craigslist from someone claiming to want to join a couple.

His add seemed sincere and he seemed to understand the dynamics of our individual relationship...I wrote him, explaining our view on the "third" man and how we as a couple would relate. We requested a g rated photo....In the past we have met people who did not provide photos and well, we had to politely let them know they were not for us when in fact their attractiveness in a physical sense just wasnt there......sorry but physical attraction is important...You dont have to be Adonis but 200 lbs overweight is a deal breaker for us.

Never again!!!in any even this guy claims to have had bad experiences sending out photos......he refused...deal breaker.

The other day I get a "do you remember me" email.....its him again....wants a meeting and says we have too much in common to not meet....I politely responded that unless he provides a photo (of course we would reciprocate) that thanks but no thanks is the word of the day....

Hey one reason is that if she ever meets some one and winds up cut into itty bitty pieces because some monster is on the loose at least we know who to look for.....so if you are thinking of joing a couple and have so much to hide that you cant trust them with a photo, clothed, with enough detail to see features then why bother....of course some folks send out photos of 20 years and try to pass themselves off as being the same person.....

any thoughts from my readers is appreciated.

11 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

@Hi bd,

We're in total agreement with you here. No picture, no meeting. Simple as that.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Petal said...

I completely agree with you here too....no pic, no meet. And out of curiosity, how can you have a 'bad experience' with sending out your picture? Can't say that I ever had, or is it they send out a picture and never hear from the person again?

Hubman said...

I agree wholeheartedly! Veronica and I have learned the hard way not to go on a date with another couple without seeing face pics first.

You ever hear of butter face?

Sure, she had a nice body, but her face! lol....

Augusto said...

I find it highly suspicious but, on the other hand, I would think the couple could meet the guy at a public place for coffee at some point before deciding. If the chemistry isn't right, either side can just walk away.

NoOne said...

Ugh I hate when ppl on the net act like that. >.<

Topaz said...

I agree - safety is key. But if he is really put off by bad experiences, meeting for coffee with you both can be worth it, especially if all other factors fall into place. He just has to be comfortable that rejection may come at the cafe ;-)

bdenied said...

Scott: Thanks for the comment

Petal: You know that was what I was thinking...bad experience...????thanks

Hub.....nice to hear your perspective

MSL: You more or less come from our perspective:

Topa: You have an interesting point and one we considered,but we still like the idea of the photo first...at least we know who we are looking for when we get there.....he also said something about sometimes people dont show up to coffee meetings....yeah that was his bad experience, he sent out his photo....LOL....we would never take it to that point but that is what we sorta suspect

sub hubby said...

Stick to your guns. I do not believe any genuine person would think twice about sending a pic.

Milliscent said...

I agree, anyone seeking a sexually radical relationship or even encounter should be willing to send a photo or two.

I can think of no legitimate reason not to be willing to do so, but can think of less honest reasons.

Sexy Wife in GA said...

I agree with all my fellow bloggers, a picture exchange is essential. Why waste someone's time? I also know that often meeting in person turns out to be better than the picture - but it gives you a preview to see if there is any interest sparked. Stick with your gut, pictures up front can save wasted time down the road.

Jim Young said...

I've met a few people online and always ask for a pic prior to meeting. I would hate to have anyone go through the effort of meeting me only to find out one or both of us are just not attracted to the other. You did right by that lovely lady of yours. no reason to second guess

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...