Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
A couple weeks ago, I heard from Alpha One by text. Has turned into at least a once a month face time for him to get off. Glad he is stayi...
8 comments:
Heehee! I gotta get me a pair of those! So cute! HHNT!
Cut undies..I need to get one of those. =)
I love it. That's a great pic.
Very nice slogan. Great photo.
lol thats too cute....I need some of those! HHNT!
awesome
Cute panties...gotta love the novelty creations like that! Sexy!
Hahaha OMG These are awesome!!!I love them!
Post a Comment