Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No calls yet

She received an email a few days ago from her guy whom she has had an ongoing thing since we moved to our new place.

We had thought he dropped off the earth and or was no longer interested. Told her he was really horny and wanted to see her.

She replied she had to visit the doc for some diagnostic tests... Routine exams but they were going to put her out of commission for a day...she had the procedure and it was great....There are no problems....bottom line is we havent heard from him.

So things have been quite....we did play a bit with each other the night before she went in for her tests. It required her to not eat anything for 24 hrs, which in and of itself is difficult at best. Then she had to drink some really lousy tasting stuff to have her pictures taken.....and we dont mean the kind that one posts for HNT..

She was playing with my cock and since she could not eat anything, I got to eat her....then since she couldnt enjoy food I did not get to enjoy cumming...fair enough right?

It was still fun.....and then again last night she kept playing with me, getting me hard, close and then backing off.....she is such a tease./...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were your wife's bull, I would love to see you go through tease and denial.

Hot to have the cuck panting for relief.

bdenied said...

drc: thanks that does seem to turn on guys who enjoy fucking other mens wives

Spin said...

I must say I loved being teased.
I found out just how much so yeterday.
Glad to hear there were no problems.

rage said...

Glad that there are no problems.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...