Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I wonder if He knows

We have a friend that I work with. He lives way across town and we rarely socialize. But he and I get along well and my wife thinks he is kinda hot and Im sure she would fuck him in heartbeat if she could.

This past weekend, his wife was busy and had taken his kid with her to visit some friends. There was an event that we all wanted to go to and going there would take him past our house, so he stopped by, and the three of us drove together.

She had on some tight jeans and her ass looked awesome. So anyway she was sitting between us....I could not help but think how hot it would be to see her fuck him... Her cell started to beep and she was getting text messages from her old fuck buddy....His timing was incredible...she sent a few texts back and forth and I just looked at my friend and he had this look on his face that more or less said, "Hey, I think your wife is getting messages from a guy."

At one point during our trip he asked her why she found something so exciting and she told him and of course her boyfriend fit the profile of what he asked about.....he also noted that certain sights and sounds seem to get her aroused.

Well later I found out that when I went to the bathroom and she was alone with him, she looked at him and said, "My old boyfriend still calls me on occasion and that was him texting me today." He still stays in touch...!" She let it go at that but the implication was clear...She is fucking him or does fuck him and her pussy is available.....I wonder if he knew what she was really telling him....? That is her pussy was and is available if he wants it.

During the day she made other hints that she does not mind being flirted with....so I wonder if he knows?

8 comments:

Augusto said...

I hope he catches on - you need/she needs some new meat in the equation so you have great new stories to share with us.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Augusto has a point.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

relevent married guy said...

I don't know either, but I suspect that he will figure it out. They always seem to don't they? ;) They sure do around here.

sub hubby said...

Great post! Lucky you!

bdenied said...

Aug: Well could not agree with you more...since her guy here has not called her in months and months we figure he has lost interest or found a new FWB...so its probably time to kick it in gear and find her some new cock...

Scott: I think that sums it up doesnt it

RVG: Who knows..sometimes guys can be dense as hell

SH: Thanks....

Alfie said...

We hope he gets the message - and that we hear all about it.

rage said...

It sounds like he isn't picking up on the hints. I figured he would have fucked her already. Either that or he doesn't play that way?

Kimberly said...

Some people would just never suspect...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...