Sunday, November 8, 2009

The call

When she got to the airport Friday night she called to tell me she was going to find a place to meet her friend.

About thirty minutes later I called just to make sure they had connected and she was safe...She was...I did not hear from her all weekend.

This morning she called to find out if any changes to her flight...None.....She asked me how my weekend was? I said, filled with eroticism...She said, "Yeah, me too.!" and she giggled....She will be back later this afternoon, and I have a meeting scheduled with someone who is giving a class on a project I have been involved with.....I am wondering if she is going to come home smelling of cum....

She sounded chipper.....I think she had a good time...I have no details yet...

3 comments:

13messages said...

Wonderful. My wife went on a sexy date last night. You and I are lucky guys.

bdenied said...

13, yes we are....for certain...I always thought youd like it if your wife had other men and I suspect I was correct

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

You know how I feel about this. The times that Em has left me home were in many ways the most excruciating and erotic.

Hope Mrs. BD had a grand time without you.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...