Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poll Results Crotch Watchers



Well the results are in and 85% of you ladies will look to the left and view the crotch. 15% of you wont. Question is what do you see?


For those who partook of the poll I thank you so much...


and for those of you more interested in cuckolding and hot wives, she got a call from her very first (I think first) guy she cuckolded me with several years back. He saw her on line and they chatted. I will post some details of that in the very near future. Because of the distance there was no playing except on the phone but it was nice that she heard from him. For those of you who want to immediately revisit the past you can check the

4 comments:

Naughty K said...

I'm a looker and you know what I'm looking for!

bdenied said...

I have an Idea Naughty K

Ms. Lily said...

I have a feeling that 85% are honest and 15% are lying! So I guess you can guess my answer ;)

bdenied said...

Lilly, Ms Bdenied and I said the same thing....we agree with your assesment.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...