Friday, December 26, 2008

The Results

I want to thank all 216 people who participated in the poll. I do appreciate your time. I especially want to thank those of you who commented as your comments filled in a lot of the whys and reasons.

So the results are in. I offer my analysis: Overall both men and women think that it would be a good idea if MsBdenied only let me cum 12 times a year. The men favored this the most with 38% favoring the idea.

Women also supported this method with a 24% in favor. But here is the truly amazing part. If you add up the 12 times a year and the zero votes a year the result is 52% think it would be a good idea for me not to cum between zero and 12 times a year. Men and women both voted this way with 52% of the vote. So the people who read this blog all seem to be of the same mind regardless of their sexual identity. Men it appears are more infavor of me cumming at least minimally....I did not leave other choices so the exact preferances are really not known. But several of you either said cum a lot or dont cum at all. some sent me direct replies and a few of you left that sentiment on the blog.

The most amazing results though I think are that women either want me to cum or dont want me to cum and this is reflected in their votes as 27% wanted it only 12 times a year but 24% wanted me to not cum at all. So overall the girls opt for more denial even though the men opted for less frequency.....

I suppose I could take zero and 12 and do another poll but polls get old after a while, so Im going to leave it at that.


Now I suppose that many of you want to know how Ms Bdenied would have voted. She did not think 12 times a year was enough.....But she does like the tease and deny game, she was more on the lines of 24 times but really did not have a hard and fast number. I think what this showed both of us is that tease and denial is a very popular sport with both the men and the women with perhaps the women preferring it a bit more than the guys. We both agreed and perhaps you will too that a woman has power whether she is letting the guy cum or not cum....the bottom line is it is a powerful thing for her to either give a guy a cum or not give him a cum.

Im going to leave you with a photo of Msbdenied on Christmas morning. The lingerie she is wearing was a gift but not from me. I will write about that tomorrow as it is an interesting story. I can tell you what I did not get for Christmas....can anyone guess. On Christmas Eve though MsBdenied got one and I wonder if you can guess what she got.....Actually I wanted one too but she stopped short and what I wanted has only happened once this month.....Merry Christmas and happy HNT to you all out there

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the vote!

Milliscent said...

What a wonderful gift of lingerie for you both!

bdenied said...

SCP:: Your more than welcome and thanks for dropping by my slice of heaven: Merry Chrsitmas

Ms M....Yes, it is and the story behind it will be interesting too I hope.

rage said...

I think I voted that you both should be able to cum as much as you want...sweet picture!

bdenied said...

Rage: we appreciate your vote, and yes, it was a sweet photo of a very sweet spot.....

MyKey said...

God I love that picture, sweet and sexy! BD you are one lucky cuck!

Happy new year!

bdenied said...

MyKey: Yeah its pretty damn hot, I must agree, now if we can just get someone to put something inbetween those spread legs....kinda inviting wouldnt you agree

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...