Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Disappointment in the Big D

So yesterday I get a call from Ms bdenied about 3pm and she tells me that we are going to have company this evening. That is code for she is going to get laid by her number one fuck buddy. She asks me if I am ok with it and I of course agree...

The weather here in the Metroplex is going down faster than my 401K and she is told to leave work early because the roads are bad. Now she only works about 2miles from the house. She gets home about 5:30 and she gets the call that he is on his way.

Now when she called earlier, I changed the sheets, straightened up a bit and generally had things ready for her.

So it's now rush time as she is home and I give the kitty a quick haircut, and stand there with a hard on as she slithers into a camisole, sexy lacy boy short panties, thigh highs and not much elese. Phone rings right at this time and its her boss. Can she hurry back to the office and man the phones because the weather is creating havoc and the business is one in which clients are going to be calling in and since the boss is very service oriented she wants someone to speak to the clients instead of having to leave messages.

Well you should see the look on her face....You should see mine. What's she going to do, tell the boss, sorry my boyfriend is coming over to get some pussy and I can't come in..Off comes the camy, on go the jeans, (yeah the panties and stockings styaed on and off she goes. She got elected because she is the junior one in the office but more because she lives the closest.

Ten minutes later fuck bud shows up and he is looking at me like a dog staring at a clock when I tell him that she had to go back to work. He is gracious about it and declines my invite to come in and have a drink or something. So what a bummer. It's damn hard to be the Cuckold Husband when the weather and bosses consipre against you. Hopefully he will take a "sleet check" and return to finish what is was he wanted to start.

I was especially bummed because the last couple of times he came by, I wasn't even here. Oh well, its the thought that counts.

8 comments:

13messages said...

Bummer. Nice description of her sexy attire anyway.

bdenied said...

13 greetings glad you stopped by....I should have taken a photo but alas Im not the photographer that you are.

MyKey said...

Oh dude, thats just not funny!
Mind you how weird is this, here we are commiserating with a man because his wife didnt fuck around. Society would think us insane!

curiousgirl said...

i bet she was one GRUMPY woman!

cg

bdenied said...

CG: Yes, but I was grumpier because whenever she is going to do someone I get really turned on and excited....

bdenied said...

MYKey" Yes we are in a different league, but its a good one

Milliscent said...

Weather can be such a bummer when it kills our plans. I've been suffering with the same trouble for a week or so now.

rage said...

Hey there bdenied, I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...