Monday, December 29, 2008

When I knew


The story of the gift continues.....I had mentioned that we met the gift giver and his wife and had dinner with them and we became friends. At one point he even took my wife out to dinner alone when I was away.....Prior to that, she and I had talked many times about a threesome of her even doing another guy, but up to then it had only been talk.
He and his wife had actually moved to our city but only for a temporary time and they had bought another home and had acutally moved again. I wont go into details as it would invade their privacy too much...but in any event he happened to be in town and invited us out to dinner. We accepted and met him at a very nice hotel on the water.....It was a balmy spring night and we got a table on the patio overlooking the river....The lights from the hotels and the boats were dazzling and beautiful as was my wife, who wore a very short skirt, matching top and CFM shoes...She looked ravishing and had worn the skirt for him because where he came from girls don't often wear short skirts and he had remarked several times how much he liked her legs.
So we are sitting at dinner and she says she had to go to the ladies room. She gets up and walks by the bar on her way to the ladies room. I notice three naval officers in uniform at the bar. From their insignia I can tell they are Naval Aviators and probably on the carrier that is in town at the local port. As she walks by one of the Aviators a good looking guy of mid rank steps in front of her and its obvious he is flirting with her. I can tell by her look that she is very impressed and at the same time speechless. She chats briefly and continues on to her appointment with the Procelian God/ess.....Our friend who also sees this remarks that my wife just got hit on....I agree with him and even note that she seemed to enjoy it but was unsure of what to do.
She came back a few minutes later and the three of us did not mention the encounter but I could tell my wife was really hot for the good looking Naval Aviator and she would glance his way from time to time....Soon our dinner ended and we said good night to our friend and headed for our car.
Almost as soon as we were out of hearing range of our friend, she and I chatted about her getting hit on....She told me that she found that guy really hot and she flat out admitted, "I just wanted to take him to a room and have him fuck me silly!" Even before she said this, I knew that she was or would do another man. I could tell by the look in her eye when Mr Fighter Pilot came in from her twelve O 'Clock and got on her tail....I asked her what he had said to her and she told me that when he stood in front of her he said, "Are you following me." I asked her what she said and she told me, "Nothing, I just stammered like a girl in 8th grade and smiled at him," and said, No, er I did not mean too or something girly..." She admits to not being quick on the uptake and I told her that she should have said, "I'm just following your contrails......" For those of you who do not know, contrails are the white cloud like whisps left behind by a planes engines.....
But at the moment he stepped in front of her I knew that her pussy was available to other men. She knew I knew and she also knew that I was as turned on about it as a light bulb.....and I think that is the night she finally came to the understanding that fucking other men was a real turn on for me and not something she had to fear......Our poor friend to this day has not experienced the joy of her pussy and I'm on his side, I hope he gets in there sometime....He deserves it if for nothing but patience and persistence.....In the meantime I can share his gift to her with you......besides I like showing her off....she is a hot wife, cuckoldress and almost but not quite a total hot slut......

15 comments:

13messages said...

I loved every word. Beautiful photo of your sexy wife as well.

Have a great day.

jude said...

BD, hope your new year is exciting and full of adventures...and maybe a few good cums!
jude

bdenied said...

13: Thanks for such nice compliment and comment;;;;;she really appreciates you a lot...

Jude: Welcome back good to see you again...thanks for the good wishes

helpmate hubby said...

A great story, i hope e gets there too!

bdenied said...

HH: Thanks: Good to see you around again

Kittie Kate said...

Happy New Years!
I'll be at a party tomorrow so I wanted to say it now.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

As you know, Em and I have been distracted for the last few days. Glad I took a look here though. Beautiful pics!

The main question is: "Will the guy get something for sending such a sexy gift?" Any clue from the Mrs?

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

KK: Happy New Year to you and I hope you wake up without the hangover.....

EK: Yes, and I sent you a personal reply

db said...

Happy New Years guys!

Ms bdenied is a very sexy lady in and almost out of pink

bdenied said...

Hank: Happy New Year to you too/two...Hope things are well and I shall pass on your compliment/comment to her and I am sure she will be pleased to hear it....

rage said...

Do I see what I think I see in that picture? Whoo hoo!

bdenied said...

Rage: What is it you think you see.

rage said...

a boobie?

bdenied said...

Rage: I think you may have stumbled onto something there.....good eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyKey said...

Did I mention how sexy mrs B looks? Makes me come over all horny and hungry :)

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...