Saturday, December 27, 2008

The gift


Yesterday I mentioned that she received this lovely little piece of lingerie and said that I would tell you the story behind it.
The other day I was home, the door bell rang and UPS delivered a package. She does a lot of on line ordering so I thought nothing of the package, especially since its the Holiday season.
When she came home and opened it, I heard her giggle and laugh and did not know why. I came out and she said she had received a gift and she bet I could not tell her who it was from.
I guessed but all my answers were wrong. Several years ago we met a couple on line who lived in a town where we once lived and they were moving to where we currently lived. They had dabbled in swinging and we had discussed it ourselves but at the time we had done nothing. We met them and became friends. The husbby and I worked in the same profession and had similar interests. There was no sexual spark between his wife and me and continued to just be friends (without benefits)
Once when I was on a trip, he took my wife out to dinner and attempted to seduce her. I understand that she showed him her pert titties and he kissed her but no sex. He has been trying for several years to get into her panties. I suppose she is not a total slut because a total slut fucks anyone at anytime.....
They moved and we moved and we havent heard from them in a long time, but apparently he has been keeping in touch with her which I did not know. He still wants to do her and this small gift might just do the trick as she is receptive to his advances....Yet, he lives several states away so the likelyhood of them getting together is slim. But the lingerie made for a good post and two nice pictures and its really nice to know that he wants to fuck her and its nice to know she has been keeping contact with him....

5 comments:

rage said...

Cute lingerie and nice legs too!

Alfie said...

Beautiful! And if the giver gets his reward, be sure to let us know.

bdenied said...

Rage: Thank you, she does have nice legs and they end in a very sweet spot....Hope you are feelin better too.

Alfie: You can bet on it that the event if it happens will get reported.

Milliscent said...

Even if the big event never happens, the gift was wonderful in that it provided you both with some very exciting thoughts!

bdenied said...

MsM: You are spot on in your analysis....even the thought of another man getting in that tight little love box of hers is exciting. The fact that she got a gift from someone who did not bother to seek my permission, did not contact me but bypassed me is also very hot and exciting....I really would like for her to do him but if it never happens the gift provided lots of fantasy and hope.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...