Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An Interesting Conversation

For those of you who read this blog, you may be aware that on occasion we play tease and denial games....I like them..I like the attention that she gives me when she plays with me.For me it is very soothing and relaxing...I know a lot of guys are thinking no way could I be left hanging.....maybe its not for you, but for me it is.

Well I have a female friend who also likes tease and denial games and we had a chat and she said or rather asked me how it would feel to be limited to a specific number of ejaculations...Like how limited I asked and she said no more than once a month for a total of 12 in a year.....or once every other month for a total of only six......I had to think about that....would fantasy overtake reality.....

I mean what would the absolute minimum be....twelve, six, three, two, one or none........what would Ms bdenied be comfortable with? what would I be comfortable with.....? what would you be comfortable with? Maybe I should do a poll and let you the reader decide......any comments?

7 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Em once locked me up for six months. I dribbled at night now and then but no genuine orgasms/ejaculations. It does change your point of view over time and you get way into giving your keyholder oral service.

It's a quite worthwhile experiment. I suggest that Mrs. BD takes advantage of it. My POV is that she should determine if and when you get to cum anyway. Isn't that how it ought to be? :-)

Your pal,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Scott that is a long time...and your POV is well taken....Im hopin this post generates some discussion

Rogue Erotica said...

As of late, I've been wondering if I could handle such limitations in my own cuckolding. In fact, limiting me to 12 cums a year was what I had considered.

It excites me to no end when I imagine my wife imposing such a restriction, but it frightens me, too. I am too addicted to cumming. When all is said and done, I'm lean more toward being cut off from sex or having it limited than in having my ejaculations limited.

If I couldn't cum, I'd go nuts.

db said...

If I was fortunate enough to play with Ms BeDenied, I am almost certain that I could be limited to 12 times per week. Did I answer the question correctly?

MyKey said...

I have often wondered the same. Longest I went was 6 weeks and by the end it was somewhat all consuming, although I was in the groove and could have gone longer. I often fantasise about 1 per month, with the odd one lost just for meanness sake. I think that the reality isnt the same though. I find that I am a much more relaxed person if I get to cum fairly regularly, kids and work are stressful enough and a good draining helps a lot. Perhaps with no other stresses the reality would be nearer the fantasy...

Hank - great answer dude. Couldnt agree more!

M

bdenied said...

Rouge// thanks for the feedback....

Hank, if you played with MsBdenied 12 times would be about once a month.....hmmmm......that's about how often she likes getting laid by a FWB.....so yeah you answered correctly....not that there are correct/incorrect answers....

MyKey: So how many times would you guess in the course of a year?

Emma Kelly said...

Hi again bd,

In response to MyKey's observation about being more relaxed if he cums often, I must admit that the jumpiness that attends not cumming for long periods was for Em a downside of keeping me locked.

We haven't repeated the experiment. Nowadays I am more likely to be restricted if Em has plans to meet someone.

Not much going on for the moment. Em is studying for exams and I'm buried in a myriad of schemes trying to build our cash flow.

Beast,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...