Thursday, December 10, 2009

Three's A Charm

by: Mrs. BDenied

I am not technically talking about a 3-some! This year seems to have been feast or famine with cuckolding. This week I had some fun with a special soldier, an old "friend with benefits" who no longer lives in my state who called for his phone boner, and an old high school guy made arrangements last week to get together while he was on a business trip to my area this week.

High School Guy found me on line a few years ago. We had never been an item during high school and I had to look him up in my yearbook to jog my memory. Apparently, even though I did not know he existed, he had a crush on me. He made sure he mentioned remembering a certain picture of me in some very tight pants that he said I had taken into school. I remember the photo & I swear I never took it into school! Maybe my boyfriend at the time showed him. At any rate, he remembered it, shall we say, fondly? We have gotten together a few times, in my former state and my new state while he was on business trips. But with the economy being down, the business trips have dried up and I have not seen him in quite a while.

He had to attend a business Christmas party, but wanted to get together in the afternoon for a couple of hours when he arrived in town. As it turned out, my husband was home when he called saying he had arrived. After I got the call, Hubby gallantly agreed to be my limo driver & drive me to the hotel & drop me off. What a guy!

It was unusually cold this day, so I dolled up in a flirty skirt, cashmere sweater with no bra, boots, thigh highs & a thong. I got out of my "limo" , strutted through the hotel lobby & made my way to his room. I was greeted with a big smile & a hug. I sat in a chair & he sat on the edge of the bed. We chatted it up for a while. While sitting there chatting, I took my boots off & he kept looking up my skirt. Then I slowly took off my earrings and deliberately placed them on the nightstand. Then off came the necklace. He was beside himself by this point and asked me to stand in front of the window so he could see me back lit. He squatted on the floor, pulled up my skirt & asked me to sit back in the chair. I leaned back- he tenderly took off the thong & licked my pussy. He seemed pleased at my squealing.

We transferred to the bed. I undid his belt, unzipped his pants, took out his hard on and returned the favor by licking and sucking his cock. Then not being able to take much more, he undressed me, then we laid on the bed and entered me. It was a good pussy pounding and when he was done, we both lay there smiling.

After a while I said we'd better get up or we'd fall asleep & he'd be late to his party. I dressed slowly. He got up & started to get dressed & said he'd walk me out to my car. I almost panicked, since I did not have a car to be walked out to & he did not know that my hubby drove me there & knew all about what was going on! I said, no, it's OK, don't get cold-it's getting late & you need to get a nice hot shower & get ready for your party. Fortunately, he relented. We said our goodbyes & I left , walked confidently down the hall & out to the lobby. Hubby was only 5 minutes away. My "limo" arrived and we drove home and I had a second helping... hubby was very turned on and fucked me, too!

What a week! Hee hee hee---MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS! (literally!!)

9 comments:

Spin said...

You are one HOT Friggin lady!
I got pretty hot reading that.
I do think you should give us all the pleasure of some pics again.

Petal said...

Hot, very hot!

bdenied said...

Spin: Im going to take some andpost them as soon as I get a chance too have five minutes when Im not doing something. she is one hot little one aint she.

Petal: Yeah, Im so happy what she does gets the ladies thinking too.....thanks for the comment

Spin said...

bdenied-yes she is! Love reading you both!

Alfie said...

Lucky, lucky guys!!!

PDXsubcuck said...

What a delightful posting. I am not sure that Brandi has lust for any of her old classmates but it would be hot if it did happen. She has stayed up with some of the sites for trying to meet up with old classmates so...who knows?

bdenied said...

Alfie: I think you and i are both lucky guys
PDX: Good to see you again and thanks for the feedback as its always nice to know how others in a similar situation feel

rage said...

A limo driver to your sex? You lucky gal!

relevent married guy said...

How sexy cool!!! I think that we would both love to have Ally reconnect with an old HS friend or two....and the thought of picking her up afterwards is just so hot!!! Mrs. BD is the sexiest Hotwife!!!!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...