Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Magnum P.I.

Remember the old TV show Magnum PI? Was set in Hawaii, the main star a playboy private detective played by Tom Sellic. Well you wonder what does the title of my post "Magnum PI" have to do with the TV show and cuckolding. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

You my faithful readers just read my lovely wife's posting of an encounter with one of our wonderful Service men.....she was happy to do him a favor and I was happy she did.

It was interesting that she takes me to the airport and then a man is invited to share our bed in my bedroom.....I'm away on business and the "Cat is at play." Well good for her, she sucked cock, got her mouth full of cum and got her face and titties plastered with jizz.

Finding out as you did was a fucking complete turn on.....

Now still wondering why the title of the post? Here is cums...I get home, find out she was a "naughty wife" (grin) while I was gone....Naughty wives can not hide anything...Even from a cuckold husband.

I am in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and I have squeezed the last of the toothpaste out of the tube and toss it into the garbage can...Something gold colored catches my eye. I inspect further and, Lo and behold, it is a torn and used condom wrapper.

Sometimes she and I play with condoms...she will suck me off while I wear one or Ill put one on and fuck her after she has fucked someone else...Not because I don't want seconds but because we find it erotic that her guy gets her bare and I use a condom....its a hot erotic game. My brand is "Trojan." They are regular seize and I hate to admit it but if I could save the part that does not get completely unwrapped I could save em up and make a whole new condom out of the unused part. So what is gold colored and in a torn used condom wrapper.....MAGNUM condoms.....Magnum as in BIG? Was this a message? I think so......Good looking hard bodied service man with the need for a MAGNUM condom......I wonder if there was an "unused" portion?

So there ya have it as the old Paul Harvey would say......."the rest of the story."

4 comments:

Spin said...

Now that is HOT!
I envy the life you two leand.
I just love reading you.

bdenied said...

Spin: Thanks.....Im glad you found it such a turn on

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Em keeps Magnums for her guys in her nightstand along with the standard size for yours truly.

Our shared similarities never cease.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

PDXsubcuck said...

My wife tries to spare my feelings but she has had lovers that are much larger than me and she does enjoy that full feeling that they give her. I am delighted that she has that fun with them and I also get very excited at the thoughts of my wife enjoying her "Magnum" lovers and her "Magnum" lovers enjoying and stretching her pussy...I love that feeling of enjoying her being a bit looser after a big lover.

Great posting!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...