Thursday, December 31, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

MsBdenied:

Here it is, New Year's Eve. It just so happened, hubby & I had a fun afternoon romp. We had also been commenting on how I should be hearing from my old fuck buddy pretty soon, as it has been a couple of weeks. I got to remembering another New Years exactly 2 years ago--Hubby was due to move out to our new state on January 1st. On 12/30, I got a call from my Fuck Buddy that he would be in town that evening, and he would call me when he was in his hotel, that I should start down to the hotel for around 7pm. Hmm..I talked hubby into making reservations at the same hotel, which he did. He'd stay in his room & I'd be with Fuck Buddy guy. Turns out-the hotel was a remolded older building, and there were only 3 rooms on this floor. We went to the hotel & checked in & waited. When I got the call, he was already in his room---THREE DOORS DOWN! I said I was 20 minutes out & would be there soon. Oh my hubby & I had such a good laugh! I went out & hit the elevator button in case Jet-jockey was listening--when the elevator reached our floor, I went into his room & we had a romping good fuck. Next morning, I went back to hubby's room only so many feet away, and we had our own fuck session. Then we had to sneak out of the hotel so Fuck Buddy would not see both of us together...what a blast.

As I was remembering that night 2 years ago--he must have gotten my vibes, because I got a text message from him...he was a a public pool sitting around remembering some "old times" we had. He could only listen to me as I talked about his cock & how I wanted his cock right now & did my best "When Sally Met Harry" imitation ( you know what I mean) for his ego. Then he went into the locker room & had to be very quiet while I talked him through getting off. He is sooo bad! Which is one of the reasons he is so exciting. So spontaneous & you never know what will cum of it!

What a hoot--him thinking about our old times while I was getting laid by my husband and me remembering that New Years 2 years ago. These guys just know...somehow they just know.

13 comments:

PDXsubcuck said...

Great story, great day, great post to finish the year. Thanks for sharing and I hope you, your husband and all of your lovers have a great 2010!

relevent married guy said...

Fabulous story...thank you for sharing the New Year's encounter from two years ago and this year's fun. Best wishes to both of you for a most Happy New Year.

Married Bull said...

What a great story. Hope the both of you have a great 2010,

Alfie said...

Have a happy and sexy New Year, you two. And keep us informed - please!

Enchanted Mistress said...

Thank you for sharing this story..Happy New Year to both of you!

Emma Kelly said...

Hi there Mrs. BD,

One of the aspects of cuckolding that Em and I enjoy is how a single event that she enjoys with another person can have a erotic lifespan way for us way beyond the moment itself. It lives in our memories sort of like the events in old Rose's memory of the maiden voyage of the Titanic. Only in our case, the boat doesn't sink.


Interesting how you and your hubby are often on a similar path as Em and me. We returned to the USA two years ago this past December 23rd.

All the best to you both for 2010.

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Autumn said...

how deliciously sneaky of you both! wonderful read!

all the best to both of you for 2010.

bdenied said...

RMG: Yes it is and when it happened I wrote about it, but it was so nice that she just thought of adding her version of events because he called about the same time it happened two years ago.

Enchanted Happy New Year to you also, and thanks for the comment, glad you enjoyed the incident

Alfie: Hopefully there will be more to write about this year

Scott: Yes the parallels are amazing arent they. She wanted me to tell you she really enjoyed your comment

Autumn: I like the way you put it, as being deliciously sneaky...it was...and it was very erotic for me to be in a room next door wondering what it was they were doing. I know this, when she came back to my room the next morning, she was dripping with cum.....fresh and still warm so they had a good morning fuck too

bdenied said...

PDX: I dont know how but someway missed seeing your comment. Im sorry for the oversight.

Ocean: I missed seeing yours too, must be going blind in my old age....thanks for stopping by and forgive the oversight

Anonymous said...

Great story.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year.

Topaz said...

Naughty new year indeed! Hope you two are doing well...

Spin said...

I so want your life

Unknown said...

I did have a wonderful life like this unfortunately it has faded away in time


Andy

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...