Saturday, December 12, 2009

Third Time is a Charm

Well doubtless you have read her last couple of posts.

First she gets called by her old boyfriend whom she had an ongoing thing for several years prior to our moving. He loves to get off with her on the phone...I was not home when he called.

Then I have to go away on business and she hooks up with a returning Service guy and bangs him in our bed....Magnum condoms and all...Do you girls look at our crotches to decide these things and how can you always pick guys with big cocks...what is the secret?

Then an old high school bud shows up and I wind up driving her to meet him...I dont even know what he looks like and I have no way of knowing if he is using magnums too.

I do know that I was horny and I had to get inside that tight pussy that was being so well used by her various paramours.

We climbed into bed and I could not resist....I had to give that tight little cunt a nice slow kiss....that got me turned on and I got an erection and I had to ask her if it was ok to put it in..I asked because when we got back from the hotel I reached my hand into her pants to feel her up, and she said she was sensitive...Well duh! You phone bone someone and rub your clit and then fuck a guy who has "magnums" and then do an ole high school bud and then your hub sticks his fingers up your cunt and yeah you might be "sensitive.'

She did smile though and she invited me in, and in I went...Slowly, sinking my cock (sans magnums) up to its hilt...I slowly fucked her frankly not caring if she came or not which is something I rarely do...I just wanted that pussy and I wanted to cum in her and so I did....hot, long spurts of my hot cum right into her tight well used pussy...and I looked right in her eyes as I came and she smiled....it was really sweet and loving and it felt good...her cunt and fucking her and the emotional love we share.....

6 comments:

PDXsubcuck said...

Ah, something so hot and nice and loving about enjoying sex, fucking, love making with your wife when she is still hot and well used by other men, her lovers, her paramours.

I love my wife and I love my wife fucking other men. Something so hot and even romantic and loving enjoying making love with your wife while she is still feeling another man in her. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and times.

Topaz said...

I know it's not a priority of yours, but I must say I'm happy when I read of your release ;-)

Spin said...

Ahhh, that sounds so yummy. Just the whole loving sweetness of it all.
I too love that fact that you got to cum inside her.

bdenied said...

PDX: Again, your comments are appreciated

Topaz: It is always so nice to hear from you.....I do appreciate your thoughts on my cumming.....glad you approve

Spin: Sounds like your rooting for the big money shot too...LOL..

rage said...

I think you should have asked if he was using magnums. Then there could have been a size comparison...(wink).

bdenied said...

Rage: Im sure the comparison would have been in his favor....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...