Monday, December 7, 2009

Red Hot and Blue Veiner

By Ms Bdenied:


Please excuse the title; I am coming off an afternoon high.

Being a rather patriotic person, and not having the chance to go to our local airport to greet returning service men and women to be able to thank them for their service, I do what I can when I am able. If I see a military person (man or woman) in an airport, I will go to them , shake their hand & thank them for their service. As it turns out..today hubby just so happened I had to drop hubby off at the airport early so he could go do some business in another state. I had the opportunity to thank one in person for real.

I won't get into the how it got to be--it just did. He was hard & lean, nice broad shoulders. Got my attention!

By the time he came through my front door, he had a hard on even harder than his muscular body. I ran my hands over his broad shoulders as he pulled me in to his body to kiss me. We kissed for a bit, rubbing his hard on against me. I then led him to the bedroom & took off my clothes. He took his shirt off & I asked him to take that gorgeous big cock out of his pants. He undid his belt, then dropped the pants--I knelt in front and put my hands to either side of the cock as in worship. I sucked and he moaned in delight. I got up thinking we would go to the bed--he put his hands on my shoulders and I got the idea he wanted more cock sucking. I obliged. Not too much longer, out came the cum--in my mouth & dripped out onto my face--it continued and he painted my face & chest with the hot cum that spewed from his big stiff cock.

We lay on the bed at that point and chatted for a while--his cock got hard again very quickly and he mentioned he had another "veiner"....he wanted to see my pussy, so we lay down on the bed & he kissed me until my knees quivered. Then he put his large cock in my tight pussy and was astounded what a tight pussy it is. It was a very hot scene, his body "blanketing" my body undulating back and forth...ooh he smelled so good and it felt so good. His back was soaking wet by the time he came again and so was my pussy....

All too soon it was time to go. He was grateful, and said he hasn't had such a good fuck and blow job in a LONG time. I thanked him for pleasing me and thanked him for his service. I am always up to help in keeping up the morale of our troops! He certainly was up for it!

Stay safe, my man, and again, thank you for your service to our country & my pussy!




7 comments:

Petal said...

Wow....just, wow!

Playfully Yours said...

Sometimes, no words need to be spoken.

Spin said...

That is HOT! Wow Is right. NICE!

Enchanted Mistress said...

I agree WOW! =)

bdenied said...

Petal: Well I agree it was wow

Playfully: Hello, welcome and thanks for the comment, and it was so well put too.

Spin: hmmm, oh would I love to do the same to you

EM well that seems to be the consensus from you ladies....

Spin said...

I think you and Bdenied need to make a trip North. Grin

relevent married guy said...

Sexy and fun.....thanks!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...