Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sitting by the phone.....or.....

On occasion my wife's former boyfriend calls her on the phone and they have some torrid phone sex. Sometimes he calls her twice in one week and will do this for a few weeks running and then we won't hear from him for a month.

He has a pattern but no pattern...Strange, I know....but....I know she loves those calls. Her eyes light up when he calls and she will disappear into the bedroom where I'll hear moaning and the obvious sounds of her doing herself.

I have noticed that she had missed a few of his calls because she did not hear the phone go off. He tends to text her then call and while she might hear the ring, the text announcement is very short and she does not hear it...Sooo....I have noticed her taking the phone into the bedroom and putting it on the night stand...I would surmise that means she wants to hear from him and does not want to miss a call or text.

Now for the "or...." part. She watched a commercial for the Bachelor the other night... She does not want to marry him but she sure would like him to come over for a good fuck...I joked with her...I said, he can come on you or in you just as long as he comes over." She readily agreed.

So these are the posts when cuckolding is at a standstill.......arent you happy you tuned in? LOL.....

6 comments:

jude said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful wife....
& Wishing you a Happy New Year too!
jude

bdenied said...

Merry Christmas to you too Jude

Topaz said...

Ah, it's the holidays babes, everyone is going through a dry spell in favour of getting the mad rush over with! I'm sure it'll be back to normal soon enough!

Merry Christmas to the both of you.

PDXsubcuck said...

Merry Christmas to your and your beautiful wife. I trust that 2010 will be a year full of cuckolding fun for you and your wife and for us! Just the time of year...busy people.

I have fond thoughts about Brandi having phone sex with certain lovers. One guy did let me kind of know that he was special to Brandi...Brandi at his request, order, would strip naked in our house, go out into the yard and sit in a chair or a glider and they would have phone sex...did the neighbors see? The risk of UPS or?, her clothing except her sandals was safe a hundred feet or more away in the house...sometimes less but she was naked in the yard and her clothing was far...far...away. She would gush as she had multiple orgasms. We had phone sex while I was away but she would not do that for me and the gushing did happen but it was not as common with this lover... First overnight with him and other things made me feel very much a cuckold. He thought I didn't know that she was seeing him, I did, but she did things with him on the phone and in person that let me know I was a cuckold and not just a hotwife hubby. So hot. I hope that she gets back together with him...

gb said...

LOVELY BLOG, IM A SHEMALE!!! HAPPY 2010!!!

Milliscent said...

Happy New Year, and may all your cucky dreams continue to come true in 2010!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...