Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Pool ,The Water the Jet, the Party

The pool the water and the jet...Now what kind of jet? No not the one that flies...It is a water jet.

If you have never had a pool let me explain. To keep the water clean and free of algae, the water must not only be chemically treated it must be kept in constant motion...At least for several hours a day.

To keep the water moving, a pump circulates the water and the water goes through a skimmer system and into a filter where tiny particles of dirt and other contaminants are removed. (I'm not trying to give a lesson on pool maintenance just trying to explain to those who don't know how this works so you can understand the story)

Way back in another life when married to another girl who was not half as sexy as my current and only love...my now hot wife.....we had a nice house in the center of the City and had a swimming pool built. Loved the pool and used it a lot...had lots of back yard pool parties and bar-b-ques.....and living in a climate that was warm we could actually swim all year save the coldest days...maybe 10 a year.

We had these friends...I'll call B-(the girl) and A-the guy.....we were pretty good pals the four of us and we had two other couples we hung around with...all vanilla...but there were lots of sexual moments and innuendo....at one time before B married A, she and I had gone to a bar where our fellow workers were having an after hours party...She and I were doing some heavy flirting with her sitting on my lap...a few feels were exchanged and a few kisses but nothing further developed and the alcohol had something to do with the kisses and flirting.

Anyway it was a holiday, the 4th or Labour day I cant remember which and we had B&A over and we were expecting two or three other couples...B&A got there earlier than the others. I was in the back yard and I was finishing the backyard preparations...One of the things I had done that morning was clean the tile on the pool wall which runs around the top portion of the form of the pool and below the coping or deck....I had noticed that one of the water jets to circulate water had broken and I rushed to the pool supply store to buy a new one.

I have always been a swimmer and had been on several swim teams so wearing "speedos" as abhorrent as some of you girls might think was natural to me....you cant swim fast in baggy jams...so when I had a better body I did not mind wearing these rather skimpy suits...besides it let my exhibitionist side out...they don't cover much...and what they do cover is pretty recognize able..One cant be shy and wear them...I ain't shy that;s for sure.

So A is inside talking to my ex and B comes outside. I'm in the pool and I'm putting the water jet device back in...I get it in and I can feel the water shoot downwards and its hitting me right in the cock....the sensation was pleasant and erotic....B is leaning over talking to me as I'm in the water and I have a perfect view of her perky B cupped breasts that are not encumbered by a bra.....I can also look up and I can see the fabric of her swim suit outlining her pussy lips....she had on the bottom half of the suit and only a tank top on for the top half......she looked really hot...

We are talking and the jet is hitting my cock and its feeling really, really good....I know she is flirting with me and I'm just letting the water hit me...the force is pretty strong and if I maneuver just right its going to hit the underside of my cock which was now erect and held up by the skimpy fabric of my "speedo." I'm talking and she is talking and I shut up and listen and the words are being garbled because I'm about to pop off in my pants....I want to cum but I can get noisy and I can't afford that right now...I am wondering if she knows I'm masturbating via water jet while she is talking to me....I shudder once, twice and then I can feel my cum spurt out...I'm doing my fucking best to act normal and not make any give away signs....the orgasm was intense....I let it subside and eventually got out of the water...I can feel the gooey cum inside my suit but the suit is wet so I know she can't see the cum stains.....about that time everyone shows up and comes outside...

So I get out of the water and now I have to hang around in the back yard greeting all the guests with a load of cum in my pants...the whole thing was a really erotic experience..having just masturbated in front of a good female friend who I had wanted to fuck for the longest time but never did...being around all our friends with the evidence so close to them....You would think I went inside and changed but I didn't. I stayed in my swim suit the rest of the afternoon constantly reminded that I had cum in that suit talking to a very pretty girl.. it was a very erotic experience.

The finale to this story...Years later my friends B&A hit some rocky times, and got divorced. A became quite the alcoholic, had some problems with the law, and eventually wound up in a mental institution. They got divorced and she moved back to the Midwest.....I lost touch for a long time and a mutual friend gave me her email address and I found out she was dying of cancer. We chatted by email for the next several months and we talked about old times and all the parties...she said she remembered the holiday party and said I looked hot in that suit and she had noticed that I got a hard on..she could see it in the water and she told me she was doing her best to flirt with me...I laughed and told her the rest of the story.....and now you know it too....


I apologize for the length of this story but I could not help it....

9 comments:

Topaz said...

I'm so sorry that you found out this way, but at least you got the chance to speak with her, and that she let you know how bad she was being too!

Alfie said...

Lacking a pool (or anywhere to put one) we would have to try it with a hose-pipe in the street. Not the same.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I wrote a post recalling a brief long ago sexual fling and how that now deceased lady and I bonded and how much the memory meant to me. I felt those same pangs as you upon catching up with her. In my case, I was too late. I'm glad you had a chance to speak with her and get to know her again.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Spin said...

OMG! That is a great story, Well except for the sad times after the fact for them.
Oh I love it!

Playfully Yours said...

I love that story. Sexy and hot, thinking you are getting away with a good orgasm in front of someone...yummy.

Damn, I need a pool.

NoOne said...

I'm sure you made her feel like a thousand dollars with your story...I know if a man told me that about myself I would.

P.S. You are so naughty!

SexyLilMissus said...

Hot. Very hot.

Taylor said...

That's a very erotic story, yummy. I'm sorry about your friend.

bdenied said...

Topaz; Sorry for the delay in answering....thank you for your comment. It did brighten it up a bit for her

Alfie; I wouldnt try it with that....LOL,,,the firedepartment might get upset

Scott: Thanks for the comment, we have a lot of shared experiences

Spin: Ya think so...coming from you that is a real compliment..thanks

Playfully....I am glad you said that because I was worried the girls would think it was gross

MsL: Yes, it seemed to make her happy and laugh a bit too

SexyL.....wow...I guess you girls really did like the story...

Taylor: Welcome and thanks and appreciate the sentiment too...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...