Sunday, August 2, 2009

Airplane trip- Finale

Ok, I have kept you poor folks waiting long enough. Welcome to the world of tease and denial...LOL..

Ok, so at 3.30 she calls and I had to go because I was with clients..she actually wanted to put him on line...my guess is so they could let me know they were having sex and it turns out the guess was correct.

She got to his hotel, had the car valet parked and he met her in the lobby...They went immediately to his room, some chit chat to catch up on old times and then, they got down to it....She said he was quite good at eating pussy and spent a long time down there and her knees were shaking and quaking to use her words..

of course his cock found its way into her mouth. Eventually into her pussy too. According to her they spent the better part of the afternoon in bed, fucking, sucking and fucking and sucking some more.

A little fucking, then some chat to regroup and then more fucking, more sucking and lots of kissing....actually she said her lips got tender from all the kissing and her sucking his cock.

They fucked, then napped a bit then woke up, fucked some more and then realized it was late and they had not eaten . (except each other of course). They went to the hotel restaurant and had a nice dinner which she said was very, very expensive and he paid for it....She said she offered but he'd have none of it.

Back to the room and they fucked until late at night. Of course I was at home fucking nothing, getting nothing, and just wondering what they were doing exactly. I kind of figured it out.

I had to go to work very early the following morning and was not here when she arrived...Around 11 am by her estimation. . She said she awoke at about 4am and he was awake and they kissed and petted then went back to sleep, getting up around 7.. They had break feast in the hotel and came back up to the room. She said he took his pants off and she smiled at his hard on and he said he was going to fuck her and he did.. he came in her again...... His plane was due to leave at 11 and he was getting close to having to check out to make his flight, so she got dressed, put on panties (to keep his cum in her) and headed home to find me at work.

I got home in the early afternoon. She smelled of sex. She had lovely sex afterglow on her and looked radiant. She let me know that she was about fucked out....so you can imagine that the only thing my hard cock felt was my right hand but it was not able to empty its rather heavy burden...for that I was going to have to wait...and wait I did....but then you dont need to hear the details of my sex life so with that I shall sign off....

I might add, this was one of the most intense feelings of being cuckold I have felt.....if there were more intense ones I have probably written of them.....

7 comments:

PDXsubcuck said...

Ah yes, the cuckold feelings, your wife coming home wet and well fucked and telling you that you will have to wait but at times my wife is happy to let me taste the treat that her lover has sent home (another man knows that I love eating my wife after he has come in her...a turn on at the same time it hurts a bit, do they laugh about that while they make love?).

You wife and her lover calling you from bed... Her coming home reeking of sex, the scents of her aroused pussy, his come, his cologne, their sweat all mixed up and on your wife.

Your wife putting her lover first while they are together...running late since they don't get to see each other often so coming home after noon rather than the "I'll be home before ten Honey" that she told you as she was going out the door to meet him.

Are you going to tell us about other intense cuckold moments?

13messages said...

Such a sexy, sexy post. I dig you guys so much.

Enchanted Mistress said...

I truly enjoy your blog..keep up the great posts! =)

Miss Honey said...

The passion with which you tell this erotic tale is wonderful. I enjoyed all three installments and wouldn't mind hearing what happened after she made you wait a while.

Spin said...

Oh yummy! I love reading you!

Alfie said...

The best three posts I have read in a long time!

Topaz said...

What great timing I have! I read all three and didn't have to wait! Question though - how do you feel about him insisting she go alone? The way you wrote it made him sound kind of quirky, especially as he's getting Mrs. bdenied and all... (dammit, son, be GRATEFUL!)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...