Monday, August 10, 2009

Tag Im it

1. Mention the person (or people) who tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8s.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know they have been tagged.

I got this from the lovely Topaz

8 things I am looking forward to:
-someone I know who is very close being cured
-my high school reunion
-seeing an old girlfriend
-going back on my diet
-the next encounter my wife has with a guy
-secure retirement
-good health
-the end of this category


8 things I did yesterday:
-woke up
-got dressed
-drove to the airport
-stood in line
-waited for my plane to depart
-flew home
-took my wife to break feast at the exclusive McDonalds
-ordered hotcakes and sausage for her and a sausage biscuit for me

8 things I wish I could do:
-own my own jet
-afford my own jet
-grow a bigger dick
-have sex with Bernadette Peters
-invite the above to fly in my personal jet
-swim as fast as Phelps
-get a hole in one
-see number one again

8 shows I watch:
-Sopranos but not any more
-Dexter cant wait for the new Season
-Medical Mysteries
-Dirty Jobs
-Cops (she likes it but I watch it)
-Best Sex Ever (Showtime)
-The Factor
-Mission Impossible


8 favourite fruits: (and yes, they are mostly found in the tropics...)
-I dont much care for fresh fruit.....
-Grapefruit when I eat it (rarely)
-Cherry Pie (that's fruit right?)
-Apple Pie (????)
-Apple Sauce
-Strawberry Yougurt
sorry that's my fruit list

8 places I'd like to travel:
-Australia
-Japan
-New Zealand
-Poland (been there but its great)
-Czech Republic (been there too but its just as good as Poland)
-Montana
-Wyoming
-North Dakota (the last three will make it all fifty states)

8 places I've lived:
-Florida
-Massachusetts
-Texas
-Germany
-a house
-an apartment
-my parents house
-hotel rooms

8 people I've tagged who don't have to if they don't want to:
I havent tagged anyone yet....maybe I will maybe I wont

4 comments:

Topaz said...

Mission Impossible? Really? I watch that now and again... seems interesting...
And I like your take on places you've lived. I should have thought of something that creative...

Spin said...

Love you list of fruits!
Dexter. I hear that's a great show. I have to watch all the seasons before this season.....
My son keeps bugging to watch it.

mia said...

Being that I'm from North Dakota I just had to comment. If you do go to ND, you should combine it with a massive trip through Yellowstone National Park (that will get you your Montana and Wyoming requirements) then you can whip across Montana and go to the southwest part of ND. Stay in Medora and explore Theodore Roosevelt National Park. It's really the only part of ND worth visiting. Oh, and don't miss out on the North Unit of TRNP....spectacular! Also, ND must be avoided in the winter, which goes from September through May....unless you like to freeze.

bdenied said...

Mia: I was beginning to think no one lived in ND. Thanks for reassuring me that indeed it is inhabited. I would love to visit it...but not in the winter.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...