Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Finish of Flash Cuckolding

Well after her tryst, and work, we had to go off to attend a graduation ceremony. So I have been away for three days, no where near a computer and unable to finish the story.

I spent the night alone after having her follow me to his hotel since it was late at night and she did not want to get lost.

I watched as she parked, took her overnight bag and disappeared into the lobby of the hotel. She tells me she got to his room and the door was slightly adjar.

She enters, he is naked, on the bed and he is hard already. Just the anticipation of fucking my wife and he is hard. The lights were dimmed and she got herself undressed, showed him the panties and wrapped her mouth around his cock.

She said she did most of the work as he had a really long day and was tired.. She did not mind, she got on top and fucked him till they both came...Of course he came in her pussy. They fell asleep in each others arms.

I fell asleep with my hand wrapped around my hard on imagining what they were doing. She had me call her early in the morning. I did and he thought she was in trouble but she assured him there was no trouble at all, but she had to go and get ready for work. She arrived home about 20 minutes later just before I was heading out for my own job.

She smelled of sex.....Pure and simple.... I went to work and had a very long day. I got home very late and we only had a few minutes together. I did manage to give her pussy a kiss goodnight and I could still smell the sex on her. She smiled when I kissed the pussy I had not been in but he had.

It was to be our anniversary on Thursday and we more or less have a tradition that I will not get her pussy at least two weeks before the anniversary....Does not mean she cant get strange cock nor have me do her with mouth or hands. So in any event I did not get her pussy. We have also had a fantasy of having an anniversary party where her guy fucks her but I do not...Sort of like cuckolding on a wedding night which is a fantasy I had the day we married but did not tell her about until much later.

He has no idea how close he came to making that fantasy a reality. Needless to say by Thursday I was more than horny and had she had another guy I wonder if I would have gotten her pussy on the big day...as it turns out I did, but me fucking my wife is not why you guys read this blog...Now is it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I was almost cuckolded on our anniversary this year as well. That's a fantasy of mine too.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Em and I have long had a fantasy of renewing our vows, maybe at the Elvis Chapel in Vegas, and then the Best Man, whomever that might be, would take her off for a wild evening.

Sounds like you're gonna have a great anniversary. Congrats and I hope you have many more.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Topaz said...

I read this blog for all aspects my dear, but I'm sure you know that by now ;-)

Milliscent said...

bd,

Congratulations on your anniversary, and I must say that I love your anniversary idea! I hope that it becomes reality for you someday!

M

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...