Wednesday, September 2, 2009

If It could.....it would

Once a while back, I picked up my wife for lunch...I was near her office and there was a bagel place not far away that made good sandwhichs.

We went there....One time we ran into her old boss..his eyes lit up when he saw her and it was more than an old boss happy to see an old employee light up. Once the office she worked at went to a comedy club and I notice he could not keep his eyes off her. I think he was too shy and too professional to hit on her but I had fantasies of her fucking him and I wish she had.

Anyway we are getting our lunch and I was getting coffee while she picked up the tray of with lunch on it, so I was on the other side of the room...some older guy and by older I mean a guy hitting his early 70's said, "Miss you have great legs, they are really pretty." Old guys can flirt like that and get away with it....but when he said it, of course I was proud but I also thought, "I wish some hot guy would be so bold as to just flirt with her and not care a wit that I was there." I could envision him flirting with her taking her out into the parking lot and getting a blow job or even taking her back to his hotel or place and just fucking her.......now that fantasy would be hot if it could it would be....

1 comment:

Playfully Yours said...

Oh, the what ifs. But you are lucky enough that it could still happen.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...