Saturday, August 1, 2009

Airplane Trip-part 2

So if you read part one you know that our friend wanted to fuck her so badly he was willing to fly over 1,000 miles for the opportunity.

He emailed her, said he would be coming to town and told her what hotel and when he was arriving.
The weather which is usually pretty good was really horrible all week. Lots of storms, several cold fronts moving through. Was he going to get delayed.

I drove her to the hotel so she would know how to get there the week prior to his arrival. Turned out she had made a hair appointment the day of his arrival...I suppose she wanted to look her best.

As mentioned I had thought about coming along but he made it pretty clear he did not want me. Imagine, he hangs around for several years to get the opportunity to fuck her, talks about how he is ok with a 3some and then decides he wants that hot cunt all to himself....

Turns out there was a schedule change at work and I was going to work that day which was usually a light day and one I hardly ever worked...so fate took care of me not going to the hotel to present his gift (her) to him only to be chased out.

I had a mid morning appointment so I had to get up early. The night before the big event she purred that she would like for me to shave her pussy in the morning before her big meeting.

I got myself showered and shaved and then got the barber instruments...She was warm and snugly from her sleep and she woke up, spread her legs and I shaved what little hair she had down there and made her pussy as smooth as silk. Now it has been our ritual that once I shave her pussy, I get my reward by being able to lick her little clit until she cums all over my face...this usually leaves me with a big (ok a) hard on, which sometimes gets taken care of but most times does not. Shaving her puss always gets a rise out of my friend regardless of what state that leaves him . But as I go to kiss her pussy, she mews that she has been saving herself all week for him because she wants to be good and horny and cum on his cock. While she did not come right out and say it, this was girl talk for 'YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY OF MY PUSSY. NO WAY NO HOW...THANKS NOW LEAVE."

It was actually getting towards my appointment so I got myself dressed, stuffed my friend inside my pants ( I did not wear under pants because I wanted to feel him rub against my clothes and stimulate me) and I went off to work. I went off horny and excited that my lovely wife was about to welcome yet another cock not mine into her secret hot spot.

I was at work about 3:30 Pm when my phone rang. It was her, telling me she was at the hotel room with him.. I asked her if she was having fun and she said the fun was about to start and the line went dead...I could not call her back as I was still with clients, so I knew I was going to have to wait....and so my friends I'm sure you want to hear the results and as soon as I get a moment of free time tomorrow I shall post them.

7 comments:

rage said...

Omg you're leaving us hanging like that again... good story!

Hubman said...

Looking forward to Part 3....

Anonymous said...

I've been reading and enjoying your blog.

I'm wondering - are there occasions where you had to serve your wife and her "lover" as a butler or personal servant? If so, I would very much enjoy hearing about it.

Cheers

13messages said...

I love picturing this as I read along. Thanks for sharing.

Alfie said...

Next please!

PDXsubcuck said...

Kind of like the old Saturday Matinee Movies...the serial leaving you hanging until next week. Great story and I know how turned on you must have been and telling the story must have you almost as hard as you were when it was happening.

I get a mixture of mostly arousal but with a bit of jealousy and envy when my wife calls me when she is with a lover and hangs up or cuts it short since she really wants to be with him and get to making love or back to making love. Eager for Part III and beyond.

bdenied said...

Everyone: Thanks again for your nice comments on this story and sorry I had to drag it out but...the finale is posted. hope you like the ending

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...