Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flash Cuckolding

These are two photos of what she wore under her dress tonight when she got a call at 9:30 to get her shaved pussy over to his hotel room so they could fuck. Now I'm talking about her old fuck buddy who she met five years or so back in our home state. He hasn't seen her in over a year since we moved, although she and he have phone fucked on several occasions. Now we did get a text message earlier this evening that he had been rerouted to our city and was going to spend the night near us in a hotel. These panties are in honor of him and what he used to do....She asked me to shave her. I of course did. She has been giddy and grinning all night long since the text message and getting the phone call to come over really lit her up. Now after I shaved her she did offer me her pussy and clit to kiss but she said, 'YOU CAN NOT PUT YOUR DICK IN ME.!" So I gave her a good little clit licking and did not even attempt to put my cock in her...I stood up between her legs with an obvious hard on and she slammed them shut and said for me to not even think about it. I will of course let you know what details I get when I get them, but I have to work very early in the morning while she is languishing in bed with her stud and I remain the cuckold husband.

12 comments:

13messages said...

Such a sexy, sexy wife.

relevent married guy said...

What wonderful wicked fun! I look forward to hearing of her adventure and your fun to come. Thanks for sharing!

bdenied said...

13; She appreciates your comments

RMG: thanks for stopping by...how is life on your side of the world

Miss Honey said...

Love the cute panties and the sexy post.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm a gay guy but I've long imagined that, if I were straight, I would love to have a situation where I was fucking a cuckold's wife. But I would want him at the bedside serving us as we had our affairs. I perhaps would even want his cock locked in a chastity device where I held the key.

He would suck my cock to make sure I was good and hard for her and tongue her to make her good and wet for me. Then he would serve us cocktails as we relaxed afterwards while he used his mouth to clean my cock and her wet pussy. In other variations, I might need to punish him if he has not served her well or has shown us disrespect.

Have you ever been a cockold with your wife's lover present? If so, would you please write about it? If not and you found it interesting, would you please write about how you would imagine it playing out?

Thanks

Spin said...

She is very sexy!
Love the panties!

1ManView said...

Very sexy thighs...

MyKey said...

Oh Lucky man! Both of you...

:)

PDXsubcuck said...

Hmmh, I can't see that too well, the picture the panties. But Brandi had a lover that used to fly for a major airline that did use ORD as hub and he used to fly for a service that had a lot of...dare I say...boats.

Hope she...hope they had fun and I hope we hear more about it later today!

Milliscent said...

Perfect, I love the touch at the end, you off to work while she relaxes in bed with her lover!

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Been away for a couple of weeks but glad to see things are going well for the Mrs.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

MsHoney, they are kinda cute arent they

DRC: Your questions have been answered in previous posts.

Spin: Well thank you dear

1Man, yes and i love it when she wraps them around my ears too

PDX: Oh the horrors of getting older...they show up much better in person

MyKey: You too my friend....

MissM: Somehow I thought that might please you and i suppose I was correct

Scott; Welcome back from vacation and thanks for the comment and compliment too

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...