Friday, July 31, 2009

The Airplane trip

Since it has been rather slow in the cuckold department and since looking back I never recounted this story, I thought it might be a good time to do so. Time wont allow me to finish it today so check back for the finally.

Several years ago while on line someone sent me a message based on my on line profile. I answered and we chatted via email and eventually via phone. Turns out he was in the same basic occupation, we had lived only a mile apart in another State and he and his wife had at times been sexual with others, with her especially having had a boyfriend or two along the way...Very much like our situation. They were about to move, ironically, to within a mile of where we were currently living...

We all agreed we should meet for dinner and get to know one another with no expectations of anything sexual...We did meet. He was very nice, tall not bad looking and his wife was also tall and very attractive.

I could tell immediately he had the hots for Ms bdenied, yet although his wife and I were cordial, there was no sexual spark so to speak....

We all went out several more times, once to a swing club where all we did was just dance, chat and enjoy the scenery...(we men did that is).

Once while on a trip he took my wife out to dinner, came back to our place and from what I'm told kissed her, got her top off but they stopped short of sex because I was not there. This was before we were into actual acknowledged cuckolding.

In any event he and his wife sold their home, bought a boat and traveled the Islands for a while. Eventually, selling the boat and becoming land lubbers again.

He stayed in touch and on several occasions mentioned how loyal my wife was and how much he had wanted to fuck her but since I was not present she would have none of it...Of course she had long ago told me the details and had said if at the time she knew I was really ok with her fucking men without my presence she would have gladly fucked him.. You see this in my opinion is the kind of honesty one gets in an open relationship...a woman who will fuck other men but wont unless her husband is agreeable....

Well I passed on this information to him and he was very excited...Said he would be willing to fly down just for the opportunity to fuck her.. You see after they came back on land they moved back to their home state, the place where he had lived before moving to our home state..

So in any event even though we were separated by over 1,000 miles he made arrangements to fly down just to have the opportunity to fuck her...He also said while he would agree to a threesome, he'd prefer to have her alone without me being there. We had some talk about me stopping by his hotel to say hello, but he was making it pretty clear that he did not even want this to happen....at least the hints were very strong..Things like, well if you come by I cant feel her up in the lobby or the hotel restaurant so you would not get much out of it... I took the hint and agreed not to come by and that it would be between them.

Well now Im out of time and have to leave...but I'll finish the story soon.

9 comments:

13messages said...

I can't wait for part two of this.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I getting used to being left hanging.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

1ManView said...

I though only women were a tease.. lol ...

relevent married guy said...

You left me hanging there stud man....come on, how did this finish?
;)

rage said...

Dying to hear part 2!

Alfie said...

Make it REAL soon!

Enchanted Mistress said...

Very intriguing..look forward to the rest! =)

PDXsubcuck said...

Indeed, make it soon! I tend to like to watch with the type of man that enjoys kissing and feeling my wife up in public but not being there is also hot, just depends upon my mood. Waiting for the rest of the story.

bdenied said...

to everyone: Thanks to each of you for your interest and comments.....now part two is up....because of you guys I continue to write...thanks for your support

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...