Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rockets Red Glare

Well on the 4th her FWB called her and she helped him launch is fireworks.....via phone but it was pleasant to hear about anyway.

Then she got an email from an old friend of ours who has wanted to get into her pants for the longest time....she told him all he needed to do was come to our home town.

As he put it....Mr bdenied wants me to fuck you. my wife wants me to fuck you now all we have to find out is if You want me to fuck you....she answered in the affirmative...so perhaps it will happen and perhaps it will not...

2 comments:

PDXsubcuck said...

Funny how things can go so smoothly at times and your wife can have a lot of friends or fuck buddies or lovers and at other times nothing happens and there doesn't seem to be any really good reason for the way you have good times and lots of fun and a reason for the slow boring times. I guess that is life.

bdenied said...

PDX: Certainly well said....we are in one of those boring moments....not much going on

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...