Monday, July 27, 2009

Erotic Reading


We bought a book. The book has three anthologies. One of the anthologies deals with two men and one woman and they have a real menage a trois going on....It is very erotic.....we both get very turned on reading the anthology.

We went to a party Saturday night. It was to be a pool party thing. Before going I shaved her pussy and as a reward for my labor, I got to taste how smooth she was until she came on my face.

Yesterday we spent the day together and at one point she was stroking my cock getting me nice and hard....we had a big thunderstorm and it was raining really hard, I walked to the back door to look out at the rain...its all glass and she came over to me and continued to stroke my hard cock...I was totally naked while she had on short a skimpy tank....we stood by the glass door, I could see my erection in the reflection and her hand wrapped around me slowly jerking it but not so much that I was in any danger of cumming......I felt very naked like this, very much naked and very much like she was in total complete control...it was very erotic..

so I found this captioned cartoon for illustration enjoy

8 comments:

Topaz said...

Holy gazongas, batman!
That's all I have to say to that!

Enchanted Mistress said...

Nice floaties! =)

Alfie said...

You're a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing the moment.

bdenied said...

Topaz: well thanks for saying that

EM: Good to see you again

Alfie: You too my friend you too....

Autumn said...

wow, that's a nice moment to share. i love the reflection thing. exciting for sure.

grg999 said...

I love the cartoon but for a different reason. We are a femdom couple and my wonderful wife does enjoy sex with other men. She recently treated me to that very view, her in her panties undressed and stroked her friend hard while I watched.

bdenied said...

grg: well that must have been fun to watch

grg999 said...

It was, but also very revealing. I was nude, no way to hide my reaction.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...