Friday, July 24, 2009

The cuckolding that did not happen

I havent writtent in about a week, so for those who think I have shut down, I have not. it has been quite on the cuckold front and I have been working a lot of day shifts...At least Im working.

We had an old friend stop by a couple of weekends ago. He stayed in our guest room. In the past she has been sexual with him, but she declined his advances while I was at work. She is just not that excited by him and when a guy does not excite her...well the result is like being in the dessert.. You wont find anything wet.

She has not heard from her new guy in a month or so....he must be busy too.

We did however do a little playing last weekend. We had watched a "Real Sex" segment on HBO and in that segment a lady traveled to homes and gave seminars on sex toys and sex techniques. One thing she showed the women how to do was to put a condom in their mouth and without the guy having time to protest, slipping that condom on his cock while she gave him a blow job.

We are kind of playful, so I bought some condoms and after shaving her cunt and getting her off by mouth, I gave her the package. She giggle, got it open and like an expert whore she managed to slip it on my cock and suck me off. I exploded into her mouth but......my cum was trapped inside the condom...It was very stimulating and I was amazed, I could not even tell it was on me.

It was somewhat fun to be given a blow job by my wife with my cock encased in a rubber knowing that none of her fuck buddies get such treatment..They get to shoot their hot sticky cum in her mouth or at least all over her face. Great feeling of being cuckold even when it did not happen

4 comments:

MyKey said...

Thats kinda sexy!

Topaz said...

That's a skill worth knowing, my gosh, if anything for the conversation you could start with that! Oh, if you find that clip you have to point me that way!
(and kudos on experimenting! nothing like practice until you get it right.)

Anonymous said...

It's such a turn on when I'm getting less sexual attention from my wife than she gives to her lovers, so I totally get it.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, btw. You were the first comment I've gotten, and it's awesome that it came from you, as I am a HUGE fan of your adventures.

Thanks!

bdenied said...

My" Yeah it really was sexy. thinking of trying it?

Topaz: Thanks, the best I can say is to check the HBO website and under the Real Sex Segments it may give a description of the segments and when they may air...HBO's website is not the best for finding viewing times etc,

SoCal: Thanks it was my pleasure...really enjoying your blog so keep it up

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...