Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alls quite on the Cuckold Front

We are in one of those lulls. The kind of lulls that make writing about cuckolding rather boring. So the result is that I am not writing much.

Perhaps I should take a walk down memory lane again just to give you an idea of how I got where I am today.

I was working the mid night shift at a Hospital Emergency room. This was while I was in college. The job did not pay much, but it was fun, exciting and sometimes outright boring if there was no mayhem going on, which was not often.

Any way this nurse worked up on one of the medical floors and I noted she would take her breaks, about the time I took mine and she would more or less flirt...but the dummy I was it took a while to get me to understand that...she was a very sensual girl and very sexy too and we seemed to talk a lot about sex....at one point she told me she had to go prep a lady for a birth and I asked what she meant and she said she had to shave her pussy. I asked why and she said that it helped with cleanliness prevented infections if there was a need to do an episiotomy. She also said that she kept herself shaved. This was the first time I knew about shaving the genital area.

At one point she told me she thought she may be pregnant having gotten that way from one of the guys who was assigned to the hospital ambulance staff. She did not know what to do....Like a good cuckold to be I offered to marry her....She politely declined but thought I was sweet...turned out she was not pregnant..

Eventually she and I had sex...good for me.....I dont think I was a very skilled lover at the time as I was still a guy who thought foreplay was touching a breast and pulling her panties to the side....but we did have sex a few times over the course of the next few years....and I always knew that others were fucking her too....I found that a turn on.....

Well thats about it from memory lane...Some things may be happening on the cuckolding front here realtively soon and when they do I will let you know

5 comments:

13messages said...

That's a nice and sexy memory. Thanks for sharing.

Hubman said...

It's funny how these lulls creep up on you, then seemingly disappear overnight. Last Sunday I blogged about feeling restless in the lifestyle and wouldn't you know it, 5 days later Veronica and I are fucking a new couple!

What I'm saying is, you never know how fast things might change.

Alfie said...

Lucky you. There's many a guy who can only fantasize about having sex with a nurse.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

It's a lull, I'm sure, to be distinguished from dead calm.

Em, Darius, and I have drifted into a new phase it seems. I've been locked up almost a month. Also writing a new novel. Being locked up is a great aid to the imagination.

This morning Em, set up our daughter with a video then locked our bedroom door. She started playing with my nipples and telling me how timing is everything and she was in the horny phase and too bad I couldn't do anything about it. Then she ground her pussy in my face until she came.

She finished off by telling me how much she was looking forward to Darius' lunchtime visit tomorrow.

Ah, such is life around the kelly household. When it rains it pours. Hope it pours around your place soon.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

13:Im happy my walks down memory lane are appreciated.

Hub: I think its the lulls that make us appreciate the hot times even more

Alfie: I did not know nurses were a particular fantasy of men...must be the white uniform

Scott: You comment was well appreciated and you have my personal reply to go with it

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...