Friday, July 17, 2009

The Text of the Msg

She got a text the other night that said something to the effect of 'WHORE, DO YOU WANT SOME COCK."

She sent a text back and the next thing I know is she is on the phone whispering and having hot phone sex.

I could hear things about how huge his cock is or was and how much she wanted it in her and how much she loved his cum in her....and to me it sounded as if she had gotten off...when she came out of the bedroom her face had that just almost fucked look.

Really though, her eyes lit up when she got the text...she loves hearing from him even if they no longer see each other anymore because of distance and difficulty in getting together...she finds it hot that when he wants to masturbate he thinks of her and calls her....she is his "ON call Whore." That's her fantasy to be a whore.......I suppose she truly cant be a whore because she gives it away free, so in that case we will just have to agree that Slut works....

I found myself very turned on...standing near the doorway, cock in hand, trying to match the tempo of what I could hear to my own excitement...I was a bit late and did not cum.

We got into bed, I was still erect and she played with it until she felt the first spasm of my orgasm...then she clamped down on the shaft, choking off literally the urge to cum.....I went to bed again with an erection and no ejaculation.....I think she likes it that way

8 comments:

13messages said...

Nice.

Alfie said...

Ye gods, you live such hot, hot lives!

Miss Honey said...

Love how she left you frustrated.

bdenied said...

13: You like that do you?

Alfie: But if only I was as handy with the camera as you

Miss Honey: I am beginning to think girls like it when she does that

Anonymous said...

Nothing like getting close to the edge and being yanked back...

bdenied said...

Ccomplicated: I think you hit that right on the head

Topaz said...

She's a better woman than I:
I would want to make the release happen, whether he wanted to or not. I guess I like it when I make a man lose control.

bdenied said...

Topaz: Yes its all about power and control.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...