Thursday, January 22, 2009

You have a tight.........

"God damn you suck good cock, I like you on your knees.!" Well I may have it out of order just a bit. It is very hard to hear completely behind a closed door, but those are the words I heard last night.

I could hear her slupring and I suppose it must have been his cock...Loud sucky sounds, muffeled moans of pleasure and whipers of her blissful agony.

The door was locked. I heard the door bell and she literally ran to get it. She was dressed in that skimpy pink nighty.....(look a few posts back for the photo.) I was busy in the kitchen putting something away. She greated him and I could hear what sounded like deep kissing and a soft moan and then a man's voice say something about pusssy...Then her saying lets go, its cold here, or something like that. I tried to put away what it was I was putting and hurried to the hall but got there just as the door closed.

That is when I started to hear what I wrote in the opening lines. It's amazing how erotic it is not seeing but only hearing.......There was light on in the room and I could see shadows move through the space between the door and the floor but could not see much of anything else.

Soon I heard him groaning, and it sounded as if he were trying to keep from cumming....then I heard her whimper that sound she makes when her pussy is being licked and nibbled...Then I heard the bed move and the deep sounds she makes as a hard cock is slamming into her wet pussy and then I heard him say, "You have a tight pussy," and she moaned and I heard skin slap skin and I could only envision his hard cock pounding into her slippery wet pussy...

Then I think I heard her moan, "Fuck it, take it its your pussy....." and there was a gutteral response so muffled by extasy that I could not make it out..

My own cock grew hard and I quitely pulled the zipper down and felt its hardness.. Yes, I stood there with my own cock in my own hand as my wife was having her cunt filled with another mans cock and yes as I discovered later his cum too.

Then I thought, I should cum but I was so fucking turned on I thought I could hold back and later I could slide my own hard throbbing dick into her well used pussy....So with much reluctance I stuffed my swollen friend back into my pants and stood for a few more minutes only leaving when I thought the sounds were going to make me spurt without even touching it.....I went to make dinner and was eating it 30 minutes later and they were still in our bedroom fucking on the bed that I share with her.

Another fifteen minutes elapsed before I heard the door open and footsteps down the hallway....I heard the front door open and he left. I never even saw him enter or leave and the only evidence of his being there was her wet slippery pussy that I manged to insert only a finger into.

She told me about the encounter and how hard he was and how hard he fucked her and how much fun they had....You may think I got into that pussy with my own cock later that night and if you thought that, you would have been lucky to not have waggered money on the thought because the only cock she let in was his.

16 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wow ! that such a horny tale. I'm so hard, having read it ! You are one lucky guy !

bdenied said...

Jonathan: Thank you and I agree I am a lucky guy indeed

Miss Honey said...

Well now, that is a very sexy telling of this tale.

Anonymous said...

Mine is soaked...totally soaked...that is sexy and dirty all in the same thought. And you know how I love that shit!!!

Yum!

bdenied said...

Miss Honey: Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, its always good to hear the feminine perspective on her cuckolding ways.

SV: Same thought for you my dear lady friend but also, yeah I am getting to be aware of how you like that....and yeah its sexy and dirty and raw and just good plain old fucking and sucking by a hot lady who like you has discovered she had a pussy and its fun to use it.

13messages said...

You two always make my day with your posts. I love picturing the scenes of her getting fucked and satisfied. Beautiful.

bdenied said...

13, thanks so much for the kind comment.....visualizing her getting fucked is something we have in common then

relevent married guy said...

OMG, what a hot f^%^$* post!! I am so hard right now...absolutely throbing. As you know, I have a little experience in this regard too. ;) Sounds like a fun evening. Too bad about not sliding your own hard cock into that yummy wet cum filled pussy.....next time!
Thanks for sharing!!!!

bdenied said...

RVMG::: Well then perhaps she will assist you....yes I do read about her exploits and we are very similar in a lot of ways.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Good for her!

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Married Bull said...

Damn!! I keep working on my wife, hopefully I'll be able to report something similar before too long.

bdenied said...

Scott: Only another cuckold would say good for her...but I agree with you

Ocean: Scott and I are rooting for you....

MyKey said...

Good God! I havent cum in almost 2 weeks, reading this is not what I need! Just wish it was my wife in that position! Go for it both of you, have fun!

Milliscent said...

The whole tale is hot, but for me the thought of you being kept out is hottest of all! She did after all tell her lover "Fuck it, take it, it's your pussy...."

Lavender Fields said...

At leasy you got to put your finger where his cock had been.

bdenied said...

MYKey: Well Im happy to hear that and Im sure that we are just adding to your pleasure....

MS M: Thank you for stopping by and leaving us Your perspective.I am finding a lot of the female readers enjoy me being left out and find that hot....

Anna: Yes, I did and life is good

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...