Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feather in My Cap

By Ms Bdenied:

love it when my new fuck buddy arranges time to come on over for a romp in bed. He lets me know beforehand when I can expect him--so I am thinking about it all day. Even as CRAZY BUSY that it gets at my work, I make sure I leave at closing time!! The planning stages and thinking about it stages are very exciting & sexy. By the time he gets there, I usually have not had time to eat anything..and like an animal, to keep me purring you have to keep me well watered, fed and FUCKED....not necessarliy in that order. But first things first.

He'll knock on the door & walk in with a hard on already in place. Boy do I want to reward that behavior! He has such gorgeous shoulders (which I find sexy & is a turn on), we embrace & kiss, but I don't want to spend a lot of time there at the door, so off to the bedroom we go. First things first. We'll kiss some more, and he has that passionate hunger in his eyes--I can't wait to get our clothes off and feel skin on skin. It is fun & exciting watching him unzip his jeans ( & I do love a man who wears jeans...next to a uniform, that is the next sexiest thing. Tight jeans with a good worn spot present...you girls will now what I am taking about)

Out comes his gorgeous cock...I sink to my knees & have my fun feeling his hardness in my mouth. I love to tease it--so very soon I just say, come on, fuck me. So there we are on the bed, he inserts his well endowed part of his groin into a very tight and now wet place. He is pasionate & can give a good pussy pounding , which after a crazy busy day is just what I need. It's like me saying to my customers, FUCK YOU!

There is a time and place for everything. Time for a soft loving sexual encounter, and a time for a good old pussy pounding. My now current fuck buddy provides a wonderful source to experience his passionate sexual encounters. Helps ease tension.

After he has been fucked limp--he does chat a bit--but nothing personal--I dont ask about his family & I don't tell him about mine. I do like to hear about his work as it does affect what my husband does. Maybe I should have been a call girl spy...

Now my body is telling me I am spent I had better go get some food and water---animalistic sex can be so much fun!

8 comments:

Kittie Kate said...

Sounds like fun.

I'm starting so no animalistic sex for me right now. :(

13messages said...

Here's to getting animalistic sex whenever you want it. :)

Alfie said...

I can't get over just how lucky this guy is!

Anonymous said...

You two are so naughty and fabulous. I think you should just videotape your lives and post it. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your house.

bdenied said...

KK:: It took me a minute to get your meaning and she had to traslate for me.....Im a bit slow on girl speak....hope all is well for you.....

13: Your comment made her smile

Alfie: We both are lucky my friend. you and me that is.

SV:: Videotaping our lives, well that brought a grin to her and me too but she rarely lets me in to watch let alone videotape, but we get your meaning...thanks

Lavender Fields said...

That sounds good.I like having a good pounding without any strings.You lucky woman.

bdenied said...

Anna: We agree, getting laid without the need to take it further is the best...we have our loving relationship and her getting strange cock does not change that in the least

MyKey said...

Wow mrs B. You certainly know how to put it. It's such a turn on Reading about what you guys get up to.

Really appreciate it when you drop in to give your persepctive as well.

Mykey

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...