Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the mind

Suburban Wife http://suburbanwifeblogger.blogspot.com/ has a great little post of how she felt giving a bj to her new guy. She mentions that sex is in the mind. I could not agree more and that's what brings me to this post today.

Tonight after work, my darling little wife is going to get laid by her new fantasy guy. I say new not because she has not met him (she has) but because he is the guy she has seen since we moved and she found a good one as she says.

As is customary, before she meets her guy, she asks me to groom her pussy..We open the "barber shop" and I get her little kittie nice and smooth. Usually, I get to kiss her clit and bring her off with my mouth......but.....last night was different...!!!

Oh yeah, she asked me to get her shaved.....I could tell she really, really wanted me too.....More so that usual.....and it was getting late too, almost the time we head for sleepyvill....So I got out all the stuff we used and got busy....I did it just a bit differently this time, but I'm not saying how.

After I finished, I was about to head south and do my (her thing) and she says to me..."I don't want you to do anything tonight. I've been feeling really horny and I want to stay that way, because I want to cum on his cock tomorrow night and if you take the edge off, that might not happen!"

Wow, that's something she has not said....She just wants to cum on his cock.....So you may ask how I felt about that. Frankly, I thought it was really hot and shows the depth of trust and understanding we have. She has no qualms at all about keeping me totaly out of the picture and is not afraid to say so either.

It was even more of a suprise considering that for the past 2.5 weeks she has had a miserable cold, which required a trip to the docs and resulted in lots of meds. The cold turned into a bad cough and a sinus infection and she has been feeling really lousy. Even as late as Sunday she was not feeling too well, although she did jerk me off after keeping me on the edge all afternoon.....but I wont go into those details....In any event, I have not been inside her pussy since just after Christmas and it became obvious she doesnt want me there until after she cums on another guys cock.

We snuggled up and just before going off to sleep I told her that she would be thinking about his big hard cock pounding her pussy all day and by the end of the day she would be ripe to cum on it....so the mind being what it is, she should be really ready by this evening. I will of course let you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that post was hot.

I envy the trust/dialogue you share, and imagine you'll enjoy seeing her "just fucked" pussy when she comes home. Will she come home or spend the night?

And it's nice that she at least jacks you off....

13messages said...

I can't wait to read more. I'm envisioning it all right now.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I love this. We always seem to be walking the same path.

When Em and I meet Darius next, I am expecting things to move into more intense emotional zones. More denial and humiliation for me.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...