Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We don't always get what we want

I really do not have much to post on these days. We are in a cuckold lull right now....No one has cum by that I know of.....Our own sex life is good, we got it on the other night.....after of course I shaved her....and judging from her reaction she did cum, but I did not.

I was feeling rather horny last night and she was out at a business association meeting and came home well after dinner. We watched our favorite show and she started to play with my cock. I had on some cotton shorts and the way she was playing, started to irritate my boy..Usually, I will bare it and not change position and just let her play away...but she never changed tempo of moved her hand and it got to be really bothersome..I should have just put up with it but I did not, instead I took off my shorts so she could have more access to me...I was in one of those moods where I think I really wanted to cum.

When I get like that, I never say anything, I just let her do her thing and if she gets me off fine and if not...oh well at least it was her choice...but last night I really wanted to cum and was about to pop and she just let go of my cock and said, "I'm going to check my email." She got up and went on the computer for about 40 minutes and when she came back she did not touch my buddy again, except for one brief brush....so even though I wanted to cum I did not because she did not seem to want to get me off......she was just in a play with it mood....so sometimes we don't always get what we want.....

8 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Interesting post. Cuckolds rarely get what they want. That's one of the paradoxes: we want to not get what we want. But as you pointed out recently, denial w/o the tease just doesn't work.

She clearly knew what you wanted but didn't care to let you have it.

Cool.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Sucre said...

You should see the bemused smile on my face...

Anonymous said...

b, I have to say this post gave me the chills. Yes, I want this, but no, I don't.

bdenied said...

Scott: Thanks for stopping by, I sent you a more detailed response.

Sucre: A "bemused smile." Interesting..I assume you approve...good for you

Con: Be careful what you wish for as once through the door, it is very difficult to trun around

Kittie Kate said...

That happens.
But that's your turn on. ;)

You know who likes seeing your cum. ;)

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

It sounds like a perfect evening!

bdenied said...

KK" It is I must admit....and yes you do dont you.

Ms M---I must agree it really was the perfect night

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...