Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Is Gorgeous Cock Day

by Ms bdenied

Saturday With A Gorgeous Cock

I had a nice day--I heard from my new favorite fuck buddy this week--and yes, I made sure I could make time for him on Saturday. It isn't so bad waiting for a good fuck buddy when you get one of those "..between 8AM & Noon" type of deals. (it wasn't actually that long a time, but I want to protect him.) I made sure I was showered & shaved and did a little house cleaning & waited. I put on some mood music that always gets my juices flowing, and took out some certain type of photos that also are enjoyable to Miss Pussy...Any body that know some knows what I am talking about--sorry to all you others. Just take my word for it. Certain things get me wet just by hearing, looking or smellling.

It was a day all by myself, so we could be more uninhibited. When he arrived, he & his nice shoulders & cock entered through the front door with a noticeable hard on. It did not take long before we were in the bedroom stripping off clothing. "On Your knees" was what I heard. In compliance, I took his wide large cock in my mouth. I like to suck, and pull out & close my mouth tight & stick the cock through tight lips--like my nice tight pussy. I sucked & pulled back and did it softer. Then harder again, then softer trying to keep him from coming. I could feel he was getting ready and he stated as such. This time I got bossy & said I wanted a facial. I offered doing it in front of a mirror, but he said he could pull back my head & watch as it came out on my face. Gives new meaning to face painting, eh?

Since he was on a time constraint this day--there was no waiting around for seconds to shove that gorgeous cock in this tight pussy

I don't mind --he offers such a variety & is so spontaneous. I never know when he is going to call. But when he does, & all the planets align & we hook up--what a great time! It is always so different, how can a girl say no? He has turned into a great fuck buddy.

And as I write this--hubby doesn't even know! What a hoot!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear what he'll say about this when he finds out!

13messages said...

Beautiful words. Thanks for sharing.

Alfie said...

Lucky lucky guy!

Doc Endshank said...

That's a Saturday I can get behind!

bdenied said...

Cont: Well I know now....interesting read wasnt it...my wife fuckign someone while Im at work....getting her face painted with cum.....of course when I got home I gave her a kiss, then I read the post.

13 she does write well and actually it kind of turned me on...I keep trying to get her to write more often

Alfie: Me or him?

Doc: Welcome aboard....I guess Im behind it too.

Anonymous said...

I am a recent entry into the facial club. For years I wouldn't do it. Now I love it.

REading your post got me all jacked up. Damn!

bdenied said...

SV: It took me a long time to warm up to the idea that a girl could like facials...I had to see a lot of pictures with girls smiling before I believed it...and my wife really seems to like them...Interesting enough, I actually prefer it when another guy gives her one...still not something I have as yet watched but want too...I have seen a guy cum all over her tummy and titties and that was very hot....thanks for the facial imput

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...