Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dreams

Last night she and I were on the couch watching some mindless thing on television. As she often does she was playing with my cock. I was getting quite aroused and turned on and I was getting very erect.


When she plays with me, I can usually tell if she is doing so to get me off, or doing so just because she feels like playing with no thought of me cumming. Last night she was playing for playings sake and I knew I was not going to cum...As if I may have misunderstood her intentions, she even said, "I'm just having fun you are going to wait...." hmmm I moaned and just let her continue.


I had quite a hard on and eventually had to interrput her fun to get up and go outside to turn off the sprinklers on the lawn...I put some shorts on and as I was walking outside, I could feel the unmistakeable drop of pre cum drip from my penis and land on my thigh. While outside a few more drops did the same. I find this quite erotic, and when I came back in I got undressed again and sat down on the couch.


She even mentioned that I was leaking like a broken faucet but I still was not cumming. Shrtly thereafter her cell rang and she got a text message from her old number one fantasy guy....he wanted to play but he was on the east coast and only wanted erotic text messages back and forth.


Well even though he is on her shit list, he just happened to text at a time we are having our wedding anniversary...and it has been a fantasy of mine and one I think she is really hot for, to re-affirm our wedding and have the "best man" fuck her on our re-enacted wedding day....this is something we both want to do next year...have another ceremony, have guests over and during the reception have them sneak off and fuck like crazy, and she can return with a cum filled pussy....well since his timing was so right she went into the bedroom and I guess they had some good ole fashioned phone sex....It was almost like the fantasy except he was not really here, nor did we have any guests but it more or less took the edge off for a while.


Ok to end this before you all get bored, we went to bed to watch late night tv and while we were doing so she was once again started to play with my cock and got me hard and leaky again...after the show ended I clicked the tv off she rolled over and I went to sleep with my hard on...frustrated but happy while she was content from a phone bone orgasm. I had a dream that there were three of us in the bedroom., Me, her and some faceless guy...The guy told me to spread her legs because he was going to "fuck her cunt good and hard." I did and he started to pound away at her cunt...Me goading him to fuck her hard and her sreaming for him to fill her with his cum.....as in all good erotic dreams I woke up with an enormous hard on (ok ok it was hard anyway) and had to go pee......


Im still horny......and writing this for you guys has got me even more horny....see what I mean?

7 comments:

Slut, No Bounds said...

Oooooh, lovely!!!!! Damn, I do love the leaks... tasty treats!

bdenied said...

Slut: Nice to see you....leaky is good.....cum again please.

Joy, Shared said...

I'm just thankful Joy isn't that into the whole denial thing ... I'd've had to have taken matters into my own hands (you know, so to speak).

- Jay

Lavender Fields said...

your brain can bring up such erotic thoughts as we can see from your dripping cock

Blissfully Wed said...

Very nice post. Thanks for sharing the details.

bdenied said...

Joy all I can say is you migh like it if you try it and you might not like it if you try it....

Anna: Sex begins and ends in ones mind...not their genitals...I agree with you

Bliss you are most welcome always gald to share with you guys

Miss Honey said...

I love you idea for the wedding anniversary celebration. Just can imagine you crawling under all the lace and satin of her re-wedding dress and licking the best man's gift.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...