Monday, March 1, 2010

We are not alone!!!

Obviously, the final decision to close shop has not been made.. I had one comment that indicated the commenter did not fully understand what it is we do and how we are happy doing it. I appreciated that comment because I originally started the blog to give incite into cuckolding and present how a coupe that really engages in it does so. I feel that the folks over at MrsKellysPlayhouse also present a good view on a reality couple, as does PDX DewsDates Babylon and others as well too numerous to mention.

If the point of the blog was to create understanding, which is not the same as saying you should do it too, and we are not contributing to the level of understanding, then as I stated earlier probably coming to the end of what I can write. Other than reporting on encounters which I hope are some what titillating, then there really isn't much point. I never wrote the blog just to be erotic, although I understand that can be a byproduct.

So on to this post. Saturday night we went to a club for the first time in over a year. It was to celebrate a milestone. I had to work all day, and was dog tired but after some good strong coffee and some diet colas to boost my energy we both made it out to get an early 9:30pm start.

The club is an "off premises" swingers club. It is now next door to what one might call a "titty bar." This particular club is bit Urban, a bit Country, a bit classy and a bit earthy." Girls in Blue jeans to hot club wear. Guys is Country dress to biker wear to GQ style. In other words a good mix.

The club plays a mixture of music to appeal to all. The dance floor is large. There are the mandatory poles for anyone who wishes to use them. Usually the girls do......The booze is supplied by the patron, the set ups by the house. It gets a steady stream by 10 and starts to rock by 11....(we left at the stroke of midnight....work the next day too and I was worn out anyway.)

We took a table as far away from the smokers as possible but soon were in the midst of a gray haze. ( I hate smoke and this from a former 3pack a day guy....)

Typical of most swinger clubs, you see lots of girl on girl action. The girls dance with each other. (this happens in vanilla places too) The girls get exhibitionist, taking their tops off and flashing breasts, shaved pussies, hairy ones too (mostly shaved or trimmed). The guys never show off, its really frowned on. (Maybe not by the girls but certainly by the guys) An unwritten rule of supposedly open minded people.

......and while you see two girls on each other and two girls and guy ('EVERYMANS FANTASY?") as they say......you never-ever-not even see two guys and girl.

Once my wife, our friend (a fuck buddy from our former State) and I went to a club in that state. We had to go on Friday when they allowed single guys. If looks could kill, we'd be dead. We went into a group room where people openly engaged in sexual activity and it became apparent that we were not welcome as a MFM threesome. One guy even remarked to his lady (dont know if she was a wife or swing bud) "OH MY GOD, ITS TWO GUYS AND A GIRL!" His tone was one of utter disgust and her tone agreed with his tone.

At another off site swinger dance club only five miles from the one above, where we went quite often and knew the owner a stunningly beautiful woman, my wife asked her if it would be ok to bring a male friend with us. She looked at us strangely, stated the club was couples only, no single guys. MsBdenied said something to the effect of whats the difference if its two guys and a girl comared to two girls and a guy. Lady owner wrinkled her face in deep thought, and after about a minute of what was obviously deep contemplation said, "Ok, but he has to stay with you two at all times, he can't get up and wander around, he can't go to any couples and I would appreciate it if you take full responsibilty for his actions. My god like a fucking child.......we never went back. The point is even in open minded thinking two guys and girl is just radical thought.

So back to Saturday. Here we are in one of the most Conservative areas of one of the most Conservative states in one of the strangest clubs we have ever been in and who takes the table next to us? Yup! two guys and a very hot brunette dressed in a killer LBD (little black dress for you guy readers). One guy has a wedding ring on: the other a really young handsome big dude. I can say that without it being gay- right? They have their bottle of vodka and they have a couple of drinks and I notice handsome big dude has his hand half way up the LBD and the guy with the wedding ring is half way up the other leg. At one point MsLBD opens her shapely legs, ( I got a great upskirt) and Handsome big dude is sliding his fingers under some very pretty (get this ) white lacy thongs, while Mr Wedding ring is trying to get his past the other side of the lacy panties.

There is a couple behind the table at the bar. He is another big dude, not at all handsome, quite overweight, and his hot blond wife looks about half smashed or stoned or something. Mr Overweight big dude is giving that "If looks could kill, I can't believe what I'm seeing look." He taps Ms I'M stoned on the knee and over a lull in the music I hear, "Do you believe this, those two guys are feeling her up....? and his tone and the look of angst and confusion are almost written on his face. Ms Im stoned, just shrugs and a slight smile curls from her lips. I notice she spends the rest of the night with her eyes closed...Maybe on the nod.....who knows for sure.

Five minutes before we leave my wife who was also enjoying the show and rewarding me with a foot job on my very erect cock, leans to the girl and whispers what I later learned was her words of encouragement and she told her that she too likes two guys. She related the story about our venture into the club and hoped MsLBD has better luck with acceptance. MsLBD told MsBdenied that "two heads are better than one."

So finally in public, we are not alone.....its emerging..slowly but surely....MFM is here and its coming out of the closet....and even if you don't understand it we do and we like it.....

20 comments:

Jim Young said...

I too have never understood this double standard. I would love to be with two woman, but equally as fun and erotic are two men with one woman. Personally, I think the Swinger world is full of very homophobic men who control what happens. Wether you're a bi or a straight mfm threesome, you're frowned upon by the mainstream swingers. It's truly sad.

Alfie said...

You like it and we like hearing about it. Long may it continue.

Unknown said...

I think I'm the commenter you were referring to. I guess I wasn't clear about what it was I was still trying to get my head around. I've got my head around how you could enjoy seeing your wife with someone else (I believe that jealousy and arousal are closely related), I can understand the allure of an mfm to both of you. But what I don't understand is you enjoying knowing she's with someone else (without watching), and the power games you guys play, with her controlling when you have sex, delaying your gratification, and you liking it. Especially the comments about someone being bigger than you a few posts back. I realize that none of this is done or said to be mean, but I'm trying to understand it. BTW - Even if something doesn't appeal to me, that doesn't mean that I can't try to understand what others like. I hate people who judge others just because it doesn't appeal to them.

bdenied said...

JimYOung: Welcome and your comments echo our thoughts...which makes you a genious

Alfie: thanks

PFT: Great comment. Never did think you were being judgemental at all. Quite the contrary. I see your struggle with trying to understand. It seems you are accepting of others and their beliefs but that you struggle with the "understanding." I sometimes have a hard time understanding how some people like lobster. I frankly hate the smell and taste of it. I understand that not everyone tastes the same thing I do or if they do, they do not have the same reaction that I have. So for me where smell and taste are important I tend to judge food by how I perceive how it smells or tastes. Jealousy, It is just not something I have, and I have a very difficult time understanding how anyone can be jealous. All I can say about delaying gratification is that I prefer the journey more than the destination. I often find that once I have been someplace I wanted to go, the place was not as appealing as it at first seemed. It was more fun traveling to Europe than being there....Which does not mean I did not enjoy my visit. The same is true about ejaulations. I love em but I love being played with more and ejaculating is not the same as orgasm and since I can have one without the other it bothers me not. I hope the analogy helps

Petal said...

I too have noticed this double standard and I think it sucks! I LOVE MFM threesomes, they rock and given I am not very 'chick' orientated they appeal to me a heck of a lot more than FMF ones.

However I do get why clubs dont want single guys roaming around, at a club I would not like the thought of a 'single' guy trying to join in on any action that I have going on but it would be nice if couples could bring their own single for some fun...bit of a two face thing really isnt it?

13messages said...

MFM sounds great to me. But I realize that not many think the same way.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Glad you're still with us. We too flirt with closing down from time to time but having a voice and connecting with others is one of the unique joys of blogging. We go in cycles and there's always more that's worth sharing.

MFM, hmm, never heard of it. Sounds weird (lol).

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Epskee said...

Wow! That's amazing! I've only just stumbled upon your blog, and am shocked at the differences!

Here in Sydney, the scene is totally different. MFM is commonplace, and the last club night we went to, the woman with the most viewers (mostly male) and the most respect (mostly female) was the one downstairs with 5 men at once. (you gotta respect a lady who can handle that without losing concentration!)

I am definately Bi, and whilst the fella loves seeing me with a woman, he also thoroughly enjoys seeing me with another man as well.

Its amazing how closed minded and judgemental "liberal" people can be.....

Piper said...

Steve and I love your blog and hope you continue for as long as you enjoy blogging. We do read you on a regular basis and enjoy your posts very much.

Interesting topic, by the way and it looks like you've generated a good conversation.

Edith said...

I also enjoy your postings and log-in whenever I can.

Just as Emma said, I often think about stopping my diary (I find it more and more difficult to keep up with adding entries and replying to messages) . . .

But it is still fun. Hope you will keep publishing . . . I would miss you.

P.S. Your email address seems to have disappeared from my address book. Please email me direct if you wish.

Best wishes - Edith

Bubbha said...

The swingers we have met at clubs tend to be narrow minded about any number of things. When we were in our twenties we used to go to gay bars because there was a high level of tolerance, even for straight people. on more than one occasion we entertained a crowd of appreciative gay men with some MFM action. What the swinger world needs is a little shock value. Not just Mfm, but also MMF.

Bubbha said...

The swingers we have met at clubs tend to be narrow minded about any number of things. When we were in our twenties we used to go to gay bars because there was a high level of tolerance, even for straight people. on more than one occasion we entertained a crowd of appreciative gay men with some MFM action. What the swinger world needs is a little shock value. Not just Mfm, but also MMF.

rage said...

Glad that you had fun and are getting your cock rubbed...

Topaz said...

I'm glad you're starting to see acceptance. I understand the clubs POV - they don't want a bunch of single guys infiltrating and bothering all the women. That being said, I don't think they're accustomed to seeing MFM or how to handle them when they do. But it's happening with time, thanks to people like you
(be happy, you're a trailblazer!).

bdenied said...

Petal

13
Scott

EPSKEE

Piper

Edith

Bubbha

KK

Topaz

and I hope I havent missed anyone. For you new commentators, my gosh you made my day and for my readers who have stuck around me, I so appreciate all your comments. I got way behind and I apologize for not sending each of you a personal reply. I wanted to acknowledge each of you and each of you are very special people to me/us....The blog is still here. Its been slow.Ill post on that today....thank you all so much

PDXsubcuck said...

I think one of the reasons we drifted away from more organized swinging was that we didn't fit in several ways with a lot of swingers. We did spend time with a group that had a few extra males around but it was not a normal group.

I agree with the other people that commented. For a group that others find a bit strange I find it funny that some swingers tend to define their style as the one true and right swinging and any other kind to be immoral and quite possibly fattening. We used to spend time in Reno and there were women that were ballistic about bi's (bi women) there was a few openly bi men and most just considered them to be way too perverted, and there was a fair number of anti single men types and anti blacks as well.

I seem to recall that a study about twenty years ago showed swingers to be actually pretty conservative (consider how popular it was (is?) in Orange County also the spiritual home of Birchers) in most parts of their lives.

I think a lot of fringe groups tend to make rules to give themselves some sort of comfort...I'm following the "rules" so I am okay and moral and proper (it doesn't matter that I am making up the rules). Nudists are another group that makes rules and talks down nudists that do not follow their rules.

I might be wrong but the people that have such reactions to such things, the virulent disgust, might be saying more about themselves. When I was flying back in the days that most male FA's were gay it was funny watching some of the pilots that just went crazy about a gay FA. I never had a problem with them for being gay and just like women pilots, black pilots, the gay FA's were people some good, some bad and some great to work with and some not so great... Thinking back the same guys that were getting their panties in knots about gays also get them knotted up about female pilots. Might be a message there somewhere, eh?

I think part of the reason that we are comfortable with extra males (our start to this) was that Brandi could out fuck three or four men in an evening...simple as that.

As Bubba notes there are some groups that are both a bit fringe and open to other styles. Sounds like they had fun exploring that.

Whoa...I didn't mean to write a book here...sorry.

MyKey said...

yeah crazy isnt it. Do not judge lest you be judged, and here are a bunch of people begging to be judged by normal society, you would think they of all people would know better!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

I can relate to MFM. I was searching for that situation, and only recently found it. I'm down for it.

Milliscent said...

I too have noticed the double standard, even in fetish clubs. I think though that you must be right, it is slowly changing as time passes.

bdenied said...

PDX, MYK,
SCM: Thank you all for joining in this discussion:

Ms M: Your comments regarding fetish clubs is very informative and yes hopefully it is changing.....

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...