Monday, March 29, 2010

Doctor Doctor

On the 19th I wrote she had received a call from her newest guy and that he was planning on getting together with her. He sent her two text messages last week and called her once.

His intention according to him was to meet her either during the week or on the weekend. He did neither.

We expected to hear from him this weekend and were a bit concerned he would call. Both of us either have a rotten cold or the seasonal allergy ( I suspect the latter) have kicked in. We were both killing numerous trees used in the production of tissue paper... I suppose in the long run it was good he did not call.

I had to hit the docs office and they finally gave me some cough medicine that actually works....So the both of us are feeling about as sexy as mud right now.

4 comments:

13messages said...

I hope you both feel better soon.

Jim Young said...

I'm suffering the same allergies. Taking Claritin and anything else I can get. Hope you guys get over them soon.

PDXsubcuck said...

Ah the allergy season! Such fun. I had sinus surgery last week and I am still congested and in pain but the pain is a lot less than it was. Between my usual allergy problems and the surgery sex isn't something I've spent any time thinking about. Hope you both feel better soon!

Alfie said...

Get well soon. Sexy as mud? Think mud wrestling!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...