Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday catch up

Not much has been going on. I have little if anything to report. That brings me to the thoughts that when not much goes on in cuckold relationships and there is not much to report then it might be time to consider closing shop.

I haven't made that choice yet. But when updates are infrequent interest drops off. I can only write so much about nothing.

About all that has gone on is that we have not heard from the new guy since his last visit. A couple of emails to him have not been returned. It was interesting because we both thought we had a keeper....Apparently not....perhaps he is busy...but when the vetting process went on, the emails were endless. Why is it when a guy has free access to good pussy he disappears? Is it that men really have a hard time with a truly sexual woman and is it that men have a difficult time really getting into a cuckold relationship with a willing couple?

Well since we met him, I have fucked her once and he has done her twice... I find that cool but wich it was at least a 3-1 deal. She has played with me every night for the past two weeks. She had me shave her and go down on her and she did not make the slightest effort to even half way reciprocate. I actually found that very hot and was glad she did not.

Last night she kept me hard for well over one hour just mindlessly playing with my dick and I did not even get close to the edge.....she must have me well trained.

Well that is the latest update and I am giving serious consideration to closing shop. After all even if she has encounters what more is there to say about them? I am by the way not asking for anyone to say how much they will miss us...Not necessary at all and I really dont want any of those comments..If we close we will let you know.....besides I have something in mind if we do make that choice.

Till next time.

10 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I would hate to see you close shop. I enjoy your comraderie.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

db said...

I would miss y'all. But I understand. fyi, I'm single again and thinking about it.

ctredford said...

Let me join in. I would hate to see you stop posting. Things change and I am sure the pendulum will swing back your way.

rage said...

I too would hate to see you stop posting. However, that is a decision only you can make. Sometimes blogging seems like a chore (IMHO) especially when you don't have much to talk about.

I will respect your decision no matter what it is.

PS...guys reject free pussy all of the time.

Augusto said...

Maybe for that guy it was all in the thrill of the chase?

I hope you continue - I'm always pleased to see a new message from the RSS feed. I enjoyed this post because you share your feeling/thoughts etc about your interactions.

Thanks

Unknown said...

One of the things you have done during the quiet times is write articles about how you started enjoying being a cuckold. This I find fascinating because I don't fully understand how you can enjoy this lifestyle. So I'd enjoy more of those types of articles.

bdenied said...

Scott: Its not shut down yet and if it does Ill stay in touch.

Cre: Thanks even if they change back Im not sure how much more I can add to the understanding of cuckolding

KK: I appreciate your input

Aug: Thanks that was a great comment. We do appreciate it

PFT: Well that would be considered for certain. I am glad you joined the commentary...If after some several hundred posts you still do not fully understand then I have missed communicating or the message will never get through even though we tried. I think your comment actually gets to the point of why we might close shop, there just isnt much more we can add...but perhaps we haven't exhausted all the avenues.....thanks for the insight its very helpful

bdenied said...

Hank: Special comment to you. I am not surprised at that note and you know how to get in touch....and it would be welcomed by us both.

PDXsubcuck said...

Your blog is one of my must reads. No BS, just the plain truth. I enjoy your comments and your blog has that ring of truth that I enjoy and value. But I can also understand feeling that you might have said all that needs to be said or at least you have nothing more to say right now or things just might be in a place that...

As you can see from my blog that we are in a place that I find that I have little to blog about. I have plenty to say but little to say in a blog that talks about cuckolding so...

Lots of things going on at the same time nothing is going on. Don't really know how to express it but.

We of course will respect your decision but I hope you take your time in making that decision and that we can stay in touch.

Best wishes to you and to your beautiful wife.

bdenied said...

Thanks PDX: I wish there was something to read thats new

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...