Monday, March 8, 2010

Correspondence

Well after not hearing from new guy for long time, he got in touch with me and she told me that he got in touch with her too. She has been busy at work, and has had to go to her docs for her routine checks and onto the lab for the annual lab tests. He is apparently working at night, she during the day and they just have not been able to coordinate schedules. Funny how that happens.

I was a bit overwhelmed by all the responses I got to the "We are not alone" blog post. Thank you all so much and Im sorry I could not respond to each of your comments individually as I usually do, but I got too far behind.

If they get together again, I'll let you all know the details if I have any....and afterward I will make the final decision to keep the blog active or to close shop....again, your support is what keeps me going for the blog and I love your comments...nonetheless, I think it may still be at a point where I can say all that one can say on the subject....in any event its not out of boredom or energy, its just that we are getting near the end....who knows, I have been known to change my mind...besides I have lots of new readers to check on who also have blogs...You guys are great....thanks

7 comments:

rage said...

We're here for ya...

Alfie said...

And don't you dare shut up shop.

bdenied said...

KK: Thanks:

Alfie: I will have to consider your demand....it may cost you a photo or two of that lovely lady of yours

Jim Young said...

new reader here. Love your blog and hope to continue reading for quite some time!

vsk witness said...

I get the temptation to "close up shop" as you say. As I drift towards on post every other week, I wonder if I should keep going. I think I'll go on until I get to 200 posts (39 to go) and then bag it. Some hyper folks think that if you don't post every day or 4 times a week then its not a live blog but I think that this type of blogging is really about whatever you want it to be. I enjoy your perspective and think you're one of the most respectful and decent bloggers in the realm.

PDXsubcuck said...

I agree with vsk...don't need to write when you don't really have anything to say. I've been real hit or miss recently (mostly miss) but other things have intruded. I think I'm going to write a little history since B keeps telling me she is interested.

But I do hope that you do think you still have something to say.

MyKey said...

totally understand. I hope you dont, will miss your posts. But equally dont write for the sake of it. If you want to do it, if you dont dont. Its not done for our benefit, though that is a bonus.

Keep in touch though dude, either way.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...