Friday, March 19, 2010

In the Works

Last night watching TV she got a call. Her newest guy from whom we had not heard from in a long time. The call came in late. She said they were going to get together either some day this coming week or next weekend. She smiled, seemed happy.

Me I was very turned on. I get that way when I think she is going to get strange cock.

After the news we watched a little late night TV and went to bed. She had been playing with me and I was still semi hard. I laid next to her my hard on getting harder. I did something I rarely do, I got myself off.. She slept or at least I thought she was sleeping. I tried to be quite, I tried to do it without making too many movements. It was hot doing it next to her, perhaps almost being caught.

I cant wait for next week....

7 comments:

13messages said...

That's so sexy. I look forward to hearing how it all goes.

rage said...

I am glad that she has a new date. Are you two having sex more often when she does not have any dates set up?

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Patience pays.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

13: We look forward to telling it

KK: We dont have it more often. we have some form of sexual relations on a daily basis...not always " fucking" but some kind...whether it is her playing we me or me feeling her up.....that's sexual right?

Scott: You know what patience is my friend

Bella said...

I hope you keep posting here as I just found you!

And wow, HOT.

xo.

rage said...

Sure is.

Playfully Yours said...

I have masturbated next to people in my bed before, it can be hot!!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...