Monday, September 28, 2009

Lack of Posts

Just to let every one know that the cuckolding front has been very slow...She has not heard from her new guy in months. He apparently must not be interested any more. He emailed her early in July telling her he had been busy and would get with her at the end of August but we havent heard from him.

I was searching on Craigslist to see if there were any potential candidates and noted what appeared to be a promising add. I read it and I'll be damned if I did not get the impression he was trolling for new puss....I may be mistaken but there are just too many similarities...I suppose that proves he just isnt interested. Perhaps he read our post about her former guy stopping by town and doing her and he got pissy about it..For whatever reason he just hasnt been around......we havent been trying real hard to find anyone in any event.

Perhaps we shall and pershaps we have come to the end of our adventure. Only time shall tell. While I think she still is very hot, neither of us are 20 somethings anymore...and that might have something to do with it.

Whatever reason I fee like a junky without his fix....and so it goes.

10 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I'm sure it's just one of those lulls. Guys move on for a variety of reasons. I wouldn't start thinking of yourselves as too old. Tell me it ain't so.

Best,

scott

Anonymous said...

I think that telling current lovers about the blog is a mistake. My wife told one of her guys and he was turned on by it at first, but we think it bothers him. He makes little passive-aggressive comments of disapproval. Guys like being the other man. Fewer like being one of many.

Spin said...

Hmmm I wonder?
I have just my one guy right now. I think around here they are getting ready for a long winters sleep.
Breeding season starts again in the spring. LOL

bdenied said...

Scott: Yes, they do....

SoCal..Yes, I agree and we have had that discussion....I did not tell him....and I suspect your analisys is correct

Spin: Nicely put....oh did I mention today that you look hot.

mark said...

Having seen the photo of her in shorts, I can assure you that she has nothing to worry about whatever her age. She has a terrific figure.

vsk witness said...

Men are cads, and even men provided with pussy at leisure seem
to forget to be grateful. Are we who use the occasional gift cock too rough on their fragile egos? Are we treating them like whores? Or are they just badly chosen as studs, really soft puppies asked to bark when all they want to do is whimper and be told they are mommy's special boy. Like busses, another will come along. Considering your bait, you have nothing to worry about.

Anonymous said...

I'm new, so it will give me a chance to catch up!

Chapter Two said...

hmmmm.... makes you wonder huh?

bdenied said...

MrSmall: Welcome aboard

Barefoot....yeah it makes you wonder...how have you been?

Milliscent said...

One can never be too old to enjoy our mutual pleasures!

M

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...