Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Back on Memory Lane- The road to cuckolding

On occasion I write about how I got to the stage of being the cuckold husband. This is another of those posts. I'll keep it short.

Back in the early 90's (that seems like yesterday) I had just gotten a divorce and was again playing the single guy. I rarely ever bothered any of the girls at work since I was in a Supervisory/management position. But there was one girl who was very cute.. Sexy, and she wore glasses and I thought they made her look really hot. To top it off she had really nice perky breasts and wore her pants very tight.....nice ass.

So I asked her out and she accepted. Our first date we went to a Country/Western place that gave dance lessons at 7pm....we both admitted to not being able to dance. We went...took the class and it was obvious I'm a terrible dancer. She was not good either but the guy teaching the class came over, just took her by the hand and "demonstrated" how to lead the lady...Funny, she could dance pretty good with him when "lead properly."

I was turned on watching her dance with him. Anyway, she and I became and item for a couple of years. The sex was great......at times a bit kinky, and she was a little show off at times.

As it turned out there was a guy at work who had previously dated her. He had been fucking her for a long time and he was married. it turned out as time went by that she had never dated anyone who was not married and when I first asked her out my divorce was not yet final but became that way in a few short months. Technically, I was still married when we started dating.

Now here is where it gets interesting, I was in the locker room one day after working out in our gym and her former fuck buddy was there also. He looks at me and says, "You're dating G, right.?" "Yeah, why I asked.?" "Just wondering how you like having pussy I warmed up and used,? and he said it with a big shit eating grin. Then he asks me, "Do you eat that cunt of hers too." "I just looked at him and told him to go fuck off." But yeah, it is obvious he is enjoying knowing I was fucking pussy he had fucked and was eating it too." The whole idea was a turn on.

She and I did have talks about bringing in a third guy but it never happened as we eventually went our separate ways........and wouldn't you know it but the next girl I dated, had also dated the same guy, and I had no idea she had until after I asked her out.....

9 comments:

easyg said...

Thinking back, do you ever recall how wet and moist she was while eating her pussy and wondering if it was freshly used?

Alfie said...

Being a non-swinger, I imagine that not knowing (or at least not knowing in advance)would be a problem. Is that so? I just think I would need to be in on the arrangement.

easyg said...

I guess you're right. If you're into that lifstyle then your significant other would let you know in advance and all would be good.

bdenied said...

easy: No I cant say I ever wondered....

Alfie Im not sure how to respond to your statement because I think perhaps you are responding to easy but Im not really sure...In any event
its always good to see you and I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment....

Emma Kelly said...

Hi there bd,

Unerring radar you have there. Perhaps you missed your calling. Instead of the pilot perhaps you were more cut out for being the navigator. Even if you didn't quite know where you were going, you came down gently, if face first, on a sweet landing strip.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Scott: interesting perspective there....perhaps...

Autumn said...

very interesting indeed.
i must confess that i'm feeling the "princess" in me coming out in a much more aggressive manner, both in thought and with interaction with men. i'm intrigued

bdenied said...

autumn: I am not sure where you may take it but I hope it is too your satisfaction....I like it that your feeling a bit more aggressive

rage said...

I would have said back to him with a shit grin, "Why, does that make you jealous?"

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...