Monday, September 14, 2009

It was a dark and stormy night

We were having thunderstorms. They had started mid afternoon and would usually pass in an hour or so...but this was different. They had been raging all night.

About seven her phone rings. Its her guy and he wants her to drive to Miami and meet him at the hotel. He wants her now....How long will it take....she gives him an hour and starts getting ready.

She is nervous...she doesn't know where she is going and how to get there and driving the Interstate is hazardous on a good day, let alone a dark and stormy night. She makes the wrong turn and she winds up in one of Miami's notorious neighborhoods were coming out alive is almost as hazardous as making it out of Baghdad....(OK that's dramatic...but you get the idea)

She looks at me, I shrug....Ill take you....by that I mean she can follow me in her car. I know how to get there and if anything goes wrong on the road she has someone to come immediately.

So, in fifteen minutes she is looking radiant...Hot short skirt, boots, clothes for the morning commute to work and off we go.

It is coming down hard, pounding cant see five feet in front of the car rain like only South Florida can produce. Traffic is sipping along at 40 (they usually do 95 on 95) We get to the hotel an hour later. Its tricky. I actually have to talk to her on the cell so she wont miss the turn off the interstate. The road signs are tricky to see and there is an immediate switch back.

We pull into the hotel...she parks, I park. she kisses me good night and I watch he saunter into the hotel to spend the night with her boyfriend, while I drive an hour home to spend the night in a big bed with no wife...no pussy to share....I want to jerk off and I play with my cock but don't dare let it cum...I envision his cock pounding her tight pussy.

She calls me at 7am for directions back to our city and her work place and she tells me that the drive was well well worth it...even for a dark and stormy night

to see the same topic for this group post the following bloggers are writing too:


Hubman: http://hubmanshangout.wordpress.com/
Veronica: http://anothersuburbanmom.blogspot.com/
Sheba: http://thekinkchronicles.blogspot.com
Amy: http://www.sexchocolateandredlipstick.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Topaz said...

That sort of weather lends some excitement to the night! Hot story!

Spin said...

Mmmmm, Nice story. I like it.

Alfie said...

That's such a loving thing to do. I feel I understand more of your lifestyle with every post I read. Many thanks for sharing it so openly and honestly.

Cala Gray said...

Mmm I bet the drive was worth it! What a lovely post!

Anonymous said...

I love the south and central Florida storms, even driving in them.

Thanks for the memories.

bdenied said...

Topaz: It certainly does

Spin: Oh if you only knew what I was thinking

Gray: It was and thank you for the comment

Dharma: Your most welcome

Alfie: One of the reasons why I write the blog is so that others have an understanding

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...