Saturday, September 19, 2009

The vacation

My boss told me about two weeks ago that I had to use up my vacation time.....Ok, so I asked the wife if she could take some time off...She could...Got some airplane tickets and headed off.

Wanted to see some family so we headed to the Son and DIL's house.....we all had a good time and at night we are in the guest room and her text msg starts buzzing...its him...he is dying to jerk off...

Several text messages, and finally they have this hushed conversation...she cant get too loud, my son and his wife are in the next room and Im there too....she is playing with her cunt, getting him off.....her too.....

I get a kiss good night...we get down to the other part of the State to visit more family.....and some of her former girl friends, most of who have no idea about our extra marital activities.... My wife suggests I call a female friend I know who lives in the area and who enjoys playing tease and denial games. Who am I to argue...I call...no answer...this morning the phone rings...

"Why did you call me yesterday? Because my wife said too I reply....Really? Yeah...she is right here....Hey honey why did you tell me to call R? Because I want you to see her...

R hears this and says to come over. I drop the wife off at lunch and head over.....after some serous teasing and no cumming, wife person calls and says she is ready to get picked up....R tells wife, "I did not let him cum." Wife snorts good.....R and I hug, its been a long time since we have seen each other and I take my leaky cock to go pick up the wife.....

She is not feeling well having come down with a cold and is asleep on the hotel bed...Im horny and I think Im gonna stay that way for a while...Life moves on

8 comments:

jude said...

aahhh...my friend, your wife loves you....

Topaz said...

WOW!
K, that's hot babes.

NoOne said...

Ahh, sharing is always nice =) Good job being a good sport!

Spin said...

Geezz thanks now I'm horny

bdenied said...

jude: good to see you and I agree

Topaz: Thanks it pleases me when the girls like it

MsL: It was fun believe me

Spin: Nothing better than getting you horny...now if I could take it a step further

Milliscent said...

bd,

Such a lucky boy you are!

bdenied said...

MsMilliscent: yes i am a very lucky guy.....thanks

MyKey said...

That was extremely hot. I love the idea of you listening in as you wife plays with herself, while on the phone. Slightly surprised that she doesn't have you pleasure her while she chats... But then sending you off to see ab old friend for a tease is deliciously depraved. Her 'friends' pleasure her, yours torment you. No escape. Delicious.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...